31

Ashton

"Alexis, baby, what's wrong?"

She won't look at me. I've been at her apartment for over an hour and she won't look at me. She's hiding under the covers. Does she think I won't like how she looks with our baby inside her?

"Baby please." I take a step towards her and she tenses. I take three steps back, running my hand through her hair. I sigh. "Alexis-"

She picks at her nails then throws the blanket off herself. "I lost it. I lost our baby."

I look at her belly. Flat as the day we left.

"Oh Ash." She starts crying, bringing her knees to her chest and burying her face in her knees. "I knew you'd be mad! I just knew it!"

I stand there, watching her. I can't move, think, talk. I feel myself move towards her. "I love you." I crawl into bed with her. I hold her against my chest.

"I'm sorry." She cries, clutching to my AC/DC shirt.

I pet her hair down her back. "Not your fault." I bite my tounge, I can't cry now, not yet. Tears fall anyway. Dammit.

She looks up at me and wipes my tears away with her thumbs, holding my face and kissing my nose.

I laugh lightly. "I'm supposed to be comforting you and now your taking care of me." I shake my head, looking away from her.

She kisses my wet cheeks. "Shhh. We'll take care of each other."

I nod and she lays her head on my chest. I play with her hair.

Dakota

The doctor just left. I don't want to go out in public yet. I'm scared of the fans.

"Caluuuuuum!"

He comes in my room. "Hmm?"

"Our baby girl." I wave the picture around.

He gets this big, goofy grin on his face. He jumps on the bed. I almost fall off but he wraps his arm around me. "Woah there babe!" He laughs.

I roll my eyes and hand him the picture, cuddling up to him.

He smiles with tears in his eyes. "Oh Aroha."

I smile, loving the look on his face.

"My baby girl."

I hit his chest playfully. "Our little girl."

He grins sheepishly. "Yeah I guess so."

I pretend to be offended. I stick up my nose, sitting up and crossing my arms.

"Baaaaaabe." He lays his head on my protruding belly. "I love you two so much." He kisses my stomach.

I giggle. "Caaaaaaaaluuuuuuuuuuuuum! That tickels!"

He grins up at me. He mouthes "I love you."

"I love you too dork."

He sticks his tounge out. "I may be a dork but I'm yours."

My heart flutters. I love when he says that.

He plays with my wedding ring. I look down. "You like the set?"

"I love it baby girl

"I love it baby girl. Did you like the cake?"

"It was beautiful."

He shakes his head. "No it wasn't."

"What? Cal, it was amazing. I had to hold back tears so I didn't ruin my makeup."

"The cake was pretty. You're beautiful."

I roll my eyes but smile. I feel my cheeks heat up. "Dork."

"Eh I'll live with it. If it means I get to be with you."

"Calum, cut it out." I smile down at him.

He grins and kisses all over my stomach. "Hellooooo." He presses his lips to my belly button. "My beautiful baby giiiirl. It's daaaaaadyyyyy."

I smile. "Honey, what are you doing?"

He looks up at me for a second then looks back down. He continues talking in a baby voice. "I read in the books that if you talk to the baby, it creates a booond."

"Okaay baby."

He cheekily smiles. "I love my girls."

"We love you too."