• Special | #Suhmy •

"H-how did you...?" Amy asked after a dreadful pause.

"How did I know?! Well, sorry I'm not sorry for checking your text messages." The burning rage in Suho's voice was sending chills down my spine. Amy just stood there without a word, looking at him blankly.

 Amy just stood there without a word, looking at him blankly

"Amy, wha...what is going on? I really don't understand!" He became restless with our dead silences and he shook Amy by her shoulders lightly.

"I'm pregnant! Okay? I am pregnant!" Amy suddenly screamed at him. He just stared at her blankly while covering his mouth with his hand, absentmindedly. Sophie gasped loud and turned paler. But Amy was sternly looking at him, her eyes burning and fighting the tears back.

I figured it would be best if both of them could talk alone.

"I-I think we should leave." Amy turned towards me, and she looked absolutely helpless. I went in close to her and held her hands tightly. She exhaled deeply and let me go. I took Sophie and went as far as we could.

"Now can you PLEASE tell me what in the name of God is going on!?" Sophie immediately shouted as we went out of their earshot. I started explaining everything to her from the beginning. She couldn't hold her tears back and hugged me.

"Oh my god...but why did you not tell me? How can you keep a thing like THIS a secret? My happiness doesn't mean that I forgot all the bad times we went through together... And I am always there to support you guys, and you know that!"

"Yes we do honey...And we're sorry for keeping this from you."

We kept talking about Amy and losing our minds over what would happen next. Who knew what was going on between Amy and Suho?

Amy's POV

I kept looking at his pale face that went silent just as I confessed something that I decided to keep a secret. But the truth is, I don't want it to be a secret. The truth is, I somehow wanted to know how Suho would react to me having his baby. Seeing him freak out and say something that would hurt me might make me forget him easily when we leave for home in a few days. I was just waiting for him to retaliate.

"Why did you not tell me?"

"There was nothing to tell!"