• Special | #Sophmin •

"I am in love with Sophie." He blushed as he said those words. I felt like my head and heart exploded with joy and disbelief .

"What? Wow, that is...that is so...Awwwww! Have you told her?"

"No...I wasn't even sure until yesterday."

"Why what happened yesterday that made you realize that?"

He took a deep breath and started talking as the smiles started appearing on every inch of his face.

"Well, I couldn't stand her talking or meeting up with someone else, and I felt very insecure every time she was late or she was sick

"Well, I couldn't stand her talking or meeting up with someone else, and I felt very insecure every time she was late or she was sick. I used to lose my mind whenever she got sick. It was like I got sick myself. Anytime she talked about how much she had been in love with me as a fan since her teenage and had supported me through every thick and thin, moved my heart. I had no idea why, but being with her made me feel content; a kind of happiness I've never felt before. And yesterday when she mentioned about going back home to her country, the thought of never seeing her again came to my mind and that's when I knew...I absolutely cannot, not even in my nightmares, bear to lose Sophia. Y/N, I am in love with Sophie. I want to be with her forever. I want to make her smile forever...I-I want to marry Sophie." He wrapped the last sentence with a confident blush all over his tomato red face.

I couldn't believe my ears. Park Jimin wants to marry my best friend. Aww our little Sophie! She would FRRREEEAAAKKK out. I was on the verge of crying.

"Aww Jimin-ah..."

"Yeah, well, your bestie is a precious baby doll to me." His already red face turned even more red and that cute mochi smile came out.

"So when are you TELLING HER??!!" I was seriously jumpy. He turned towards me completely.

"That is what I need help with. Y/N, please help me... I want to make this the best day of her life, and mine as well."

"Aww sure okay! So do you have anything in mind?"

"Uh no, I'm quite blank now. Hehe." He gave a nervous smile. I understood. Taking the decision to marry and settle down is hard on itself. And he was still somewhere unsure whether Sophie would say yes or no. So, the third wheels have to take the lead now.

"Okay leave everything to me. I'll make up a plan and let you know tomorrow." I said confidently. His face lit up like a bulb. I had never seen so many natural colors on a man before.

"Yes okay that'll be perfect."

"Ah I still cannot believe this. Congratulations Jimin!"

"Ah thank you, Y/N. I really hope she says yes..."