CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

A little A/N before the Chapter, sorry! 😇

Okay so I've worked really hard on this one, so please forgive any mistakes and just enjoy this sweet torture with me! I am super duper excited for this chapter because this is what is going to make all the difference. ☺️🤧

I hope you like it! 😘😊

Thank you so much for supporting me through this journey! Saranghae 😍😘🤞

Also, I've tried making a moodboard of my own because I was very much inspired by the ones that @moodsforkpop made for me! It's not nearly as beautiful, but worth a try. Do comment how it came out! ❤️💜💖

Okay, I'll stop now! 😂🤣

_________________________________________________________________________________

The next morning, the day of the event, we were woken up by our manager-nim around 5 in the morning, to which all of us made serious faces. We all looked like trolls. But work was work. So up and hustle we all went! Everything was almost done. Just the last minute preparations were left after which we were allowed to take a break for 4 hours and then come back to work double time on the event. We were given off around 12 so went back home, took a nap, dolled up and came back to the Hotel around 4:15. Guests had started to arrive by 5.

The groups were to enter the arena-hall through the outer entrance. So they gathered in position one by one as they came downstairs. Everyone looked super fabulous in their attires. All of their tired and fluffy faces were magically erased by a potion called 'Make-Up'. Ah the hardworking life of an Idol.

As the EXO members came around, I finally saw Chanyeol coming in, looking all excited and smiley. I felt my insides go crazy at the sight of him. I was worried for him, even though I knew he was alright. Seeing him like that, all happy and safe, somehow completed the happy atmosphere around me. *And boy was he looking hawt!* Pretty soon I realized that I had been staring at him with my mouth open wide as he was being interviewed.

 *And boy was he looking hawt!* Pretty soon I realized that I had been staring at him with my mouth open wide as he was being interviewed

Jongin was the only one who brought a guest with him; Krystal. She looked hot in that super fiery red sleeveless dress. Everyone else was by themselves. It was kind of a relief.

As I greeted them when they passed by, Chan kept staring at me. He smiled very cutely and I tried smiling back but there was something in both of our smiles that made the whole air awkward. I just nodded and looked away. My heart was tugging on me, again.

BTS flaunted their looks on the carpet-way, each of them looking hot AF. But the cutest thing was that TaeTae and Kookie coordinated their dress matching each other's red shirts under their black coats. Aw those cuties...

 Aw those cuties