CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT

Hey everyone! ^_^

First of all, Kamsahamnida for everything! :)

I know the story is at a really bad place right now. But what's a rainbow without a little rain, right? I promise this phase will go away soon. But until that, there are other lose ends that I have to tie up, since we are entering into the last phase of the story. (Not Chapters, though)

Okay that didn't make sense. -_-

Anyways, Love You All for reading, voting, commenting and endlessly supporting my work! <3

The header is indicating something. Any guesses? Mmm hmm. Let's get on with the chapter now, shall we? ^_^

_______________________________________________________________________________________

The next morning we went to work with a very bad headache. I needed to calm my mind somehow so I decided to focus on the thing that was still there in my life and make it work. I had to try with Jaebum because there was nothing else I could do. So making up my mind, I kept waiting for my boyfriend to return my calls. But he didn't. So I got restless. As I went up and was going to enter his room, Jinyoung stopped me and took me to the cafeteria instead. He looked mad about something. I was afraid to ask him so I kept talking about other things to which he replied normally. Very soon, he spat out his frustration saying that Jaebum has to spend the day with the Bitch again, because now she has been asked by their company to join him for the Award Show.

"What? Why? They said she doesn't have to do anything with him after the Sponsor Event." I was burning with something unknown to me.

"Yeah, well, both of them got too much exposure that day and the Sponsors loved them together. So now they have to "be" together, for that Award Ceremony." Jinyoung was pissed off as well.

"Aish! Okay fine. Let them do whatever they want. If it's necessary for the company, you have to do it whether you like it or not."

"Wow, Y/N, you're really very much understanding

"Wow, Y/N, you're really very much understanding. That is so cool. I hope you don't misunderstand Jaebum hyung. He is in a pickle, and so are we. His mood swings are getting serious by the days."

"Just...take care of him, okay? He needs you guys."

"Yeah we're always there for him. Will you be okay?"

"Yeah...I'll be, fine. Don't worry."

"Good girl. Okay I'm going to leave now."

He went away and I just sat there with my new train of thoughts. Someone else joined my table.

"Baek, hey! How are you?"

"Ah Y/N, I'm okay. How are you?"

"Okay, I guess. How's everyone else?"