CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

The next few days were awesome. We became great friends with the groups. We all used to meet up and chat. Sophie was happy with Jimin, occasionally skipping dinners with us and coming back in the morning looking flustered. Amy was going out with random people saying she doesn't believe in the 'love' bullshit. And I was unofficially officially dating Jaebum, the man of my kpop dreams. We used to just hang out, or have really romantic dinners and lunches, even breakfasts. Or we would just get a room and...well, make out. That was all there was. And there was another constant in my life - Chanyeol.

Everyday, one way or the other, I got to spend some time with him, without even asking for it. But it was nice seeing him smile sometimes, knowing the pain that he's been through. We shared a connection which was purely fate and pain of our past.

It was a Thursday when Jaebum had dropped me home after a sweet dinner. I was absolutely fluttered at his sweetness. And we had made out in a car, which I had never done before. I reached home to an empty apartment. Sophie's note said she's out with Jimin, and Amy just winked in her note saying "Don't wait up!"

I was happy to be by myself after a long time. The clouds grumbled as I stirred the cup of coffee. I decided to spend the night sleeping tightly on the couch. Our couch was infact the most comfortable part of our whole apartment. Plus the couch offered the view of the city. I loved everything about rain. Even just watching it. So I cuddled up on the couch with the warm coffee. The skies were too upset today, grumbling quite often. It seemed like the start of a huge storm.

I was lost in these thoughts, when the bell rang suddenly. It was 12:35 at night. I wondered who it was. Was it Amy? Maybe she's done for the night and decided to come back? Or is it Sophie? Maybe she had to come back for something? Meanwhile the bell rang again. I went for the door slowly, thinking hard. I looked through the eye-hole to catch a glimpse of my visitor but it was so dark that I couldn't see anything. The bell rang again. I didn't want to open it but what if it was one of those two? So finally I took out and swung the umbrella from the side-stand like a weapon and bravely unlocked the door. Opening it little by little, I whooshed the umbrella straight forward and closed my eyes.

"WHAT THE HELL...are you doing?!"

It was a familiar voice. Not Amy, not Soph. Not even Jaebum.

"What the hell are you doing here...NOW?!"

Chanyeol was reluctant at first.

"I have nowhere to go..."

He sat on the couch while I made him coffee. He was soaked from head to toe. Seeing him shiver like crazy, I went in and brought him a pair of my pajamas and T-shirt for him to change in to. He looked at me with rounded eyes.

"...Thank you."

He went inside and washed up. I was waiting outside with burning questions as to why an Idol like him doesn't have anywhere to go, and what he was doing outside in the first place. He came out wearing my clothes and drying his hair. *Fangirl alert: Remember when I said you shouldn't see Park Chanyeol in this state? You really shouldn't. It doesn't matter if you're engaged, even to the Oppa of your dreams, you'll DEFINITELY lose it.*

*