CHAPTER FOURTEEN

I had completely forgotten about the real world when I was shaken from my dream by Amy.

"So, talked to him yet?"

Omo! Chanyeol! I had absolutely forgotten!

I ran up the stairs seeing that the elevator was occupied. Panting heavily I reached his room and knocked. No one answered. I knocked again. Still no answer. But the room was showing Occupied with a DND sign that I had put up in the morning.

Getting practically scared after what had happened to him the last time, I used my master key to open the door.

There was no one in the room. As I reached for the bed which was in turmoil, my heart kept sinking. As I leaned down and removed the covers, I found the bed empty. I got more worried at that. Suddenly as I straightened up, someone "BOOH!"-ed me from the back and I jumped and screamed so hard that I almost fell back. Two soft hands held me tightly and stopped me from falling. I had closed my eyes shut.

"You can open your eyes now. You're safe."

A familiar voice brought me back. I opened my eyes and found myself leaning on his chest for support.

"CHANYEOL!! What the hell was THAT!"

He burst out laughing as I pushed him away. I was still in shock.

"You should've seen your face ahahahah!"

I sank down on the bed and sighed heavily

I sank down on the bed and sighed heavily. I was really scared, at first for not seeing him anywhere and then that stupid prank! He literally rolled on the floor laughing. It was somehow satisfying seeing him laugh like that. Although I knew nothing about it, he clearly had a lot of pain in his past. His laughter made me smile. But for that same stupid reason, I kept on acting scared and shocked and kept cursing him.

"Yah! That's too much! Now get up!" And he cutely put a finger on his lips and got up, but didn't stop smiling. I gotta admit, he looked very cute.

"I'm sorry for scaring you like that."

"Are you really?"

"Nope! Kekekeke!"

And he burst out laughing again. I started rearranging the bed when he leaned on the wall, still smiling, but not loudly this time.

"Wow, I haven't laughed like this in quite a while. You're a real clown!"

For the first time, I didn't feel angry with him at all. But kept on the act.

"Clown? Do I look like I wanna be the clown for you?"

"No? Then maybe be my Joker?" Saying so he laughed again. "I have no idea why I'm laughing this much!"

"The rain made you insane!"

*Woah totally unintended right there!*

"YOU made me insane!"