• Special | TaeKook •

Next day, Amy left early with a fluttering heart. Sophie was picked up by Jimin to accompany him to shopping. So I was left alone. I was busy the whole morning working with the BTS and EXO managers about setting up their schedules on the day of the next event. I was so exhausted trying to make them settle over schedules that I needed a break, so I went up to the terrace. I was shocked to see Taehyung there. He was alone.

"Y/N-ssi ya~ha!" He greeted with all his teeth out

"Oh hello Tae!" I said with a smile.

He tried so hard to be cheerful but there was a hidden sadness in him.

"What are you doing here all by yourself?" I asked.

"Just thinking..."

"About what?" I leaned on the wall beside him.

"Life. Family. Love."

"Love?"

"Hahah yeah love."

"Omo! Who is the lucky person!" Now it was impossible to hold in the fangirl inside me.

"I don't know if that person could be termed lucky...maybe that person will never know. I won't tell."

"But why?"

Suddenly the thought of Jungkook came in my mind. All these days, I had noticed him being uneasy with Tae ever since he figured out what Tae made him feel. I used steal glances with him, and he smiled back sadly every time. Whoever Tae is in love with should be lucky enough, true. But she would definitely break the Golden Maknae's heart. Tae spaced out for awhile and totally turned sad.

"I know what it means to be normal, Y/N. In this life, in this world, we cannot ever be, together."

"Tae, if that person means so much to you, I don't think its right to think what the world might think or prefer for you."

"Yes Y/N-ssi, I know that but its not that I fear rejection. Its not that I fear he might say no, it's just that I don't want things to change between us. Or get awkward or something. Also the world I live in might not take it the way I want it... It's just too complicated."

*Okay, did Tae just say 'he'? So it's sure that it's a guy. The way he said things, it just feels like that person is someone really close to him. Could 'he', by any lucky chance, be Jungkook? OMO!*

"Tae, if you know that you love him truly, then what does it matter what anybody else thinks? This life is, after all, YOURS and only yours. If you tell the person that you love him so dearly, only then could you know how he feels for you. And as for your fans, I'm sure the real ARMYs will understand. And the rest will do the same when you both show them how happy you are."

"IF we become 'we', that is...ahh Y/N, why is love so complicated?"

"Because without a little drama, life won't be exciting, Tae."