CHAPTER THIRTY ONE

Around 5:45, everyone was almost gathered in the hallway, ready to leave. I was in a hurry trying to follow the manager who walked very fast and it was being impossible for me to keep up with his pace in my high heels. As he left in awhile, I heaved a sigh of relief and rubbed off the sweat on my forehead. Right then, two hands held my waist from behind to which I flinched.

"Hey...WOAH!"

I turned back immediately to see who it was and was taken aback by the handsomeness. Jaebum was wearing the black coat over the white shirt, like I finally asked him to wear last night. And boy oh boy, he looked so freaking sexy.

 And boy oh boy, he looked so freaking sexy

"Hey beautiful..." He smiled at me. I smiled back. "You look gorgeous, Y/N."

"Well, not as good as you." I joked.

We laughed for a bit and everything went awkward again as we had nothing else to say to each other.

"Okay then, all the best for today." I broke the awkward silence around us.

"Ah ne ne. Uh, Y/N? If you're coming with us, who's going with EXO?"

"Amy will be going with them, since she was asked by Suho."

Jaebum hugged me suddenly. "Thank you for coming with me."

I didn't understand why he did that suddenly, but I hugged him back. He held my hand and took me to his car. All the other members were waiting for us. I honestly had a really great time laughing with everyone else. Jaebum tried to ignore them and make us talk about other stuff, but I was so engrossed in having a real and fun conversation with the GOT7 members that I ignored his signals and he just gave up and sat there, growling in his mind.

To be honest, I had no idea why I was being like this. But I knew that the only thought that was going in my head was Chanyeol. I knew he'd have to come and join his members today because this was a great event. Hence I'll get to see him and maybe, we can talk, or I could talk some sense into him. Whatever, at least I'd know that that stupid day would not be our last goodbye.

We reached the event red carpet area. Because of the tinted windows of the car, nobody saw me while all of the GOT7 members came out one by one and waved at their fans and the media. Jaebum was the last one to get out.

"See you in a bit, okay? Be around."

"Yeah, go and be safe."