CHAPTER EIGHT

I had to drag myself to work the next day. Basically all the curiosity was killing me. The way Sophie and Amy said I was wanted yesterday, I couldn't help but blush everytime I thought about that.

As soon as I reached my desk, our Manager came to talk to me. He was a very friendly guy.

"I'm okay now, Sir."

"Ah yes, good very good!"

Baekhyun was the first person to talk to me among my fans from yesterday.

"Y/N-ssi~ How are you? Gwaenchanha?"

"Ne, I'm alright. And I really appreciate all the help you provided me. Jeongmal, kamsahamnida."

He just smiled. It was good to see him smile.

"Today we'll get good service then?"

"Sure, sir!"

"Y/N-ssi, I have a request and a requirement that I would like you to follow right now!"

He was all business suddenly so I agreed and grabbed my notebook to note his requirements down.

"My request is that you do not call me Sir! And my requirement is that you called me Baek. Arasso?"

I laughed a bit at this cuteness and had no other way to reject his 'request and requirement', so I joyfully said "Arasso!"

He went away for practice then. I was asked to attend to the BTS common room right away. So I went ahead for the duty. As the elevator opened at the 8th floor, my heart flew out of my chest.

It was Jaebum Oppa.

He was wearing a muscle tee, showing off his sweaty biceps

He was wearing a muscle tee, showing off his sweaty biceps. His hair was the hottest shade of black. *When did he change hair colors?* He stared at me for a while and I was frozen there. As the gates were about to close I hurriedly pressed the Open Gate button and managed a nervous smile.

He got into the elevator after being startled for awhile. He was the one who spoke to me immediately the doors of the elevator closed. I had no idea why I was going down again, while I had just come up.