CHAPTER ELEVEN

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Screamed Sophie when she got a text from the Mochi himself. I had kept our conversation a secret only to see this expression on her. She had been flying around the apartment since then.

"The fuck you guys! She's going with Mochi, and you've scored a date with Jaebum. Who am I going to go with?"

Amy kept her pouty face intact. I pressed her cheek.

"Ask Seungri. I'm telling you. He clearly likes you."

"Why the hell hasn't he asked me yet, then?"

"Maybe he is scared you might say no. Don't tell me you haven't scared him off like you usually do other people."

"No I haven't! ...Okay maybe I have. Whatever! A man should man up!"

"There's still time, hon. Wait for it."

Jungkook and Tae pouty faced me when I reached at work. I laughed a lot at their cute faces and actually pressed their cheeks. I was fucking embarrassed at that.

*Ohh-no! I was flying! I had touched the cheeks of my Biases! Oh Lord!*

They seemed nonchalant.

"I thought you would go with us!" Tae's voice clearly showed the disappointment.

"You could've asked me before!" I laughed again.

"Ah, better luck next time!" It was Jin. He had been smiling at them. The way he took care of his dongsaengs seriously gave him the eomma-vibes. I was smiling so much that I didn't notice someone come and stand to the farthest corner of my desk.

"Y/N-ssi! You've forgotten about me!" Jackson complained with a pouty face.

"Ahh-aniyo Jackson..."

"Ah Jackson sunbae!" Tae said in excitement and hugged him. I glanced sideways at Jungkook. What was that expression on his face? Was that...jealousy? He caught my eye and looked away hurriedly. My forever itching TaeKook feels came up and I hid a smile at my thoughts.

*Infact I had the House of Cards BGM playing on my mind, and Kookie's expression slowed in motion, and was repeating for a few times with a circle around his face

*Infact I had the House of Cards BGM playing on my mind, and Kookie's expression slowed in motion, and was repeating for a few times with a circle around his face...Ah the TaeKook feels...*