Chapter 25:Sad Story+TAGS

Aaron's POV

As I walked alone on the forest path,I thought about all the things that has happened.I walked over to the place the stairs would always appear........I was just about to turn back and head home when a thought appeared in my mind...Fay...she never knew that she had a brother,Jack.I wonder if she'll ever figure it out.Suddenly I saw something moving in the shadows,I quickly hid behind a tree.Was it the stalking again?I waiting and when it came out into the light,I realized it was Fay.Her eyes were blurry and she was crying..The stairs appeared and she quickly ran up.When out of sight I came out again.I have a pretty good guess of who made her cry.I turned around and walked home.I couldn't do anything else.But before I knew it,I met Justin at my house and he snapped me out of my thoughts.

Justin:So?Did you see her?

Aaron:Yea..and she was crying..a lot.Looks like the stalking got her again..Tell me again why you're not going to see her yourself?

Justin:I am the LAST person she wants to see right now..Plus,her life would be better without me in it.

Aaron:So you're...okay with that?Not gonna start crying when you get home?

Justin:No...I won't do that..I want her to be happy...If that's what she wants...I...will definitely not cry.I'm not lying.

Aaron:....Are you lying about not lying?

Justin:No I'm not!You still treat me like a little kid!I'm not a little kid!You're such a meanie!

Aaron:Heh c'mon bro let's go home.Tomorrow I'll do whatever you want.Just don't cry in front of me,okay?

Justin:Aww...because if you see me crying,you will feel sad since I'm sad?

Aaron:No..Because you will make me feel less of a man.

Justin:HEY!!!

I patted his head and smiled.He's just like my little brother.I guess it just gonna be the two of us...Two ordinary boys,just having fun,with their ordinary lives...no angels involved this time...

Meanwhile up in heaven(Zeus's POV)

I watched as the two boys walked back to their homes.Sigghh..I hate to admit it but..those two human boys are pretty much heroes...even that boy who keeps fainting all the time.I owe them a lot to let Fay go on with her life.As I continued watching I heard Fay run past me and down the halls.I looked back and she was crying!Hera chased after her.

Hera:Fay!Please talk to me!

Hera stopped and looked back at me..with a sad expression on her face..I didn't say anything but I knew..I'm gonna have to go cheer Fay up and finally tell her everything...She needs a dad that's honest with her...I've been a very selfish dad throughout my days even I've noticed...I just hope she will forgive me and give me another chance.I'm willing to give humans another chance.Now..I guess angels,gods and goddesses are gonna be a legend for a very long time....

THE END...

???:The End..And that's why we only read about gods,goddesses and angels in books.

Little girl:Awww....that's the end?Why doesn't it have a happily ever after?

???:Some stories just don't end with everyone happy...It's just the way it is...