Chapter 8:Proposal In The Rain

Justin's Point of View

I'm positive that it's today!I'm gonna do it!Today's the day!I am totally gonna do it.Then I'll tell her my secret!I know I can do this...breathe in...breathe out...I looked into the mirror...Eh...good enough.I don't really care about how I look.

I held a flower bouquet in my hand and a script in the other

I held a flower bouquet in my hand and a script in the other.I paced back and forth in my room with nervousness.What should I say?"I love you."No...too direct......"Your the only one in my eyes"no..not that either....too cheesy.

My mother came in my room and was surprised at my room.It was very messy since I tried on many clothing and...forgot to clean.She looked at me with a look that said"You better clean or else your gonna regret meeting me."I gulped

Justin:Yea...I know mom.I'll do it later....

She kept looking at me with eyes that pierce inside myself.

Justin:Or....I can just clean now....

                                                              -After a long time of cleaning-

Justin:I'm going out!Bye mom!

I walked to the spot where Fay and I always meet.While I did,I looked at the script Aaron wrote for me when I'm gonna talk to Fay.

                                                                                   -Flashback-

Aaron:Your gonna tell her?Finally!

Justin:I don't know how to tell her though......I get nervous.

Aaron:Don't worry dude!I've got you covered!I'm gonna write a script for you and if you read completely off it....then you'll do fine!Write it on your hand or something,just DON'T mess up!(Like last time.)

                                                                                   -Flashback End-

Sighh.....There is really no one like Aaron.And he's right.I can't mess up this time!When I reached the spot,I saw Fay already waiting for me.Oh no....did I make her wait for me?I ran to her side....but I fell down and the script I had, torn into pieces .Shoot....I'm gonna mess up now.I threw it away and walked to Fay.

Fay:Hehe...are you okay?I saw you fall down pretty hard.

Justin:Yea....I'm fine...thanks for asking.

Fay:And why are you wearing such formal clothing?Is today something special?It's not your birthday is it?I know it's not mine..

Justin:No...it's something different.I showed her the bouquet from where I was hiding from my back.I-I needed to tell you something.

Fay:Azaleas!How did you know what my favorite flower was?

Justin:Umm...I guessed?

Fay:Thank you!What's this for though?

Okay here goes.....second attempt.

Justin:Fay I-I...love......

Fay:I know you love puppies....you don't have to say it again.

Justin:No!I l-love...you

OH GOD...my heart is up to 100 beats per second right now.I looked at Fay to see that her eyes were wide and she was so surprised that she covered her mouth with her hand and was crying.

Fay:I-I...was waiting so long....for you to say that....I love you too.

It started to rain that moment and i only had one umbrella with me so shared with her and pulled her close to me.I wasn't nervous anymore.

Fay:I-I wanted to tell you....I-I was scared y-you wouldn't like me back....

She was still crying and I whispered in her ear.

Justin:I fell in love with you the moment I met you...I loved you even before you told me  you were an angel.My love for you never changed....

She hugged me and held me tighter.....we stayed like that for a while.....in the rain.

She then walked me home and smiled at me.

Fay:I love you Justin...

Justin:I love you too....I have to go up now....bye..see you tomorrow.

Fay:Bye....

OK guys this is the end of Chapter 8!I'm sorry if it's kinda short cuz I wanted it to be short and sweet.Ok can you guys think of how the story is gonna end with these two love birds?Comment down below!Stay angels!