Chapter 2:Girl meets Boy

Fay's point of view

I looked around to see kids running around and playing with their friends.I smiled at them and they stopped to look at me.A young girl came up to me smiling and said...

Young girl:Miss!Do you want to play with us?

I nodded since I couldn't say no to such a young girl.

Young girl:Okay!Let's play hide and seek!Your it!

Fay:Wait....what are we playing?

Young girl: Hide and seek!Don't you know what that is?

She then stopped and faced me.

Young girl:How could you not know?Are you new here?

I stopped.Am I new here?I can't say"Oh it's not that I'm new...I'm an angel from the heavens above that came down just to observe the humans."I could scare her!Soon i snapped out of my thoughts by the little girl waving her hand in front of me.

Young girl:Heelloo?Anybody in there?

Then a woman that looks like the little girl's mother,pulled the little girl away and whispered...

Woman:Lily don't go near that girl!She might be crazy and weird!And the fact that she doesn't even know a game like Hide and Seek is weirder!C'mon....let's go home.

I was left there standing,by myself,alone......the woman thought i was crazy...No one likes me....i look around as people were minding their own business.Maybe dad's right.I shouldn't have come here!I don't belong in a place like this!I started to run.Running through the crowds of people.Until...I bumped into someone and fell on the floor.I looked up to see....a boy.

Justin:Oh are you okay?Here I'll help you up.He pulled me up and we both looked into each other's eyes

Justin: Umm...m-my name is J-Justin.What's yours?

I stared into his cinnamon eyes and it took a while before i figured out that I was staring.

Fay:Wait what?Oh my name is Fay!How are you?Well...before I ruined your day and bumped into you.

Justin:Fay.....a beautiful n-name for a b-beautiful girl....

I blushed.It's cute the way he stutters when he talks.

Justin:Nah...my day was the same as always...I'm always clumsy and always getting myself into trouble.Plus your wrong.Y-You just made my day even b-better.

 Wow...he sure likes to flirt. Doesn't mean I don't like it though....

Fay:Well...I'm new around here so...do you mind showing me around?

I thought if knew this place a little more....I wouldn't get lost and be able to see more parts of this interesting land.

Justin:Umm....me?Show you around?Oh okay!I'd l-love to!

He motioned me to come and I followed.

Justin:Okay this is the place where....*boom*

I rushed to his side to see that he tripped on.............nothing?How could he trip on nothing?

Justin:Oww.....hehe..umm..yea that happens....You see Fay...I'm very clumsy and unlucky at most times.I'm like this...ever since I was born.

I giggled and helped him up.He's been the only one who wants to talk to me for a long time....We continued on and I got to go to the beach,aquarium and other interesting places.We then stopped at a small field of flowers and sat down..looking at the sunset.

Fay:Justin can I ask you something?

He turned to me and his cinnamon eyes widens.

Justin: Umm...sure..

Fay:Are you my friend now?

Justin:Of course!I-I mean do you want to be?W-We don't have to be "friends"..we could be something a little more than that...but yea we're friends!

I smiled at the thought.I finally have a friend in this world.I got up and started to walk back.

Justin:W-wait!Where are you going?

I turned and said..

Fay:Sorry..I have to go...my parents will be worried...it's getting dark..

Justin:Oh right okay you can go....W-Wait!Will i see you again?

I nodded and said...

Fay:Yea just meet me here tomorrow!

He got up and said:

Justin:Wait i'll walk you ho- *boom*

He fell again.But at least this time he tripped on that small rock and not just nothing.I laughed(Not trying to be mean...but it was hilarious)

Fay:It's okay...I can walk home by myself.Bye!

He smiled and waved.

When I changed back to my regular form and went home...I knew I shouldn't tell my parents about Justin.They wouldn't allow me to see him.And I don't want that.....he's funny and caring....and very clumsy.But most importantly...he's my friend and i don't want to lose him.I went to bed without even talking to my parents.I couldn't sleep that night....i was too excited......Excited to see Justin tomorrow.

Ok guys!This is the end of chapter 2! I hoped you liked it!I'm gonna TRY to update everyday but i might be busy at sometimes. I'm gonna make sure that i finish all my work so that i have time to update!Stay angels!😇💜🍹🍨