Chapter 12:The Date

Fay's Point Of View

                                                                                 Flashback

Justin:No.No...I want to ask if.......You will....g-go out w-with me?

I looked at him like....I can't believe what I just heard.....Am I hearing him correctly?Did he just....ask me on a date?I don't even know what to say...I just stood there..

Fay:Uh...I-I....I...uhh...umm...

I noticed that Justin was really really nervous and he was kinda shaking so I exhaled and then said...

Fay:Yes.....I would love to......

Then I noticed he stopped and looked at me with a very surprised expression.

Justin:R-Really?Y-You mean it?Y-You actually want to go out with me?

Fay:Of course...I was really happy that you asked me that....

I saw Justin's face brightened up (but then as he was going in for a hug....let's just say....he failed.....as always)..He started to try to hug me but Justin's mother came into the room and said..

Mom:Hey.You kids want to get some snacks?I can make you some..Um....what's going on?

His mom was looking at Justin in a position where his arms were out wide and almost around my shoulders and he was really close..Awwwkwwward....

Mom:Uhh...am I interrupting something?S-Should I go?

Justin:N-No Mom!Don't go!It's okay..nothing was happening...And we would love to get those snacks!

Mom:O-Oh...okay....and where is Aaron?Wasn't he with you guys?

I saw Justin look over by the window behind me and mouth something at the window....(C'mon...come in,my mom is asking where you are..)Then I looked over and where he was looking and....I saw...Aaron...Ohh...I get it...Sighh....boys....they think girls are dumb enough to get fooled by this....I shook my head and looked back at Justin's mom,who is now really confused about the situation.Then out of nowhere.....Aaron burst through the doors....looking like he was hiding in a bushes....which he was....Though I'm not surprised...It's a normal thing for boys....hiding in bushes....trying to ask his friend to help him ask a girl out....

                                                                       Flashback End

And that's how I am now going on a date with Justin...I'm quite nervous but very excited too...I looked into the mirror and see if I looked okay...I picked out an outfit one by one and I KNEW that I had to make a good impression....what should I wear?And should I change my hair style?Maybe.....okay back to the clothing.

Fay:This doesn't look good either...nope...nope no.no.no.no....Too fancy...too formal....too casual...Ughh...nothing is right....wait is this okay?Ughh...I don't even know anymore....

I sat down on my bed and looked at myself from the mirror...Well..I'm gonna have to go with this one...

I'm gonna have to go with this one