Chapter 19:Romeo and Juliet

Previously on Perfect and Imperfect.....(BTW this is a Third Person POV right now)

Aaron:..........I LOVE YOU!

Both stood very very still....nobody spoke....then...Lily moved towards Aaron and slowly recieved the flowers...touching his hand...

Lily:I.....l-like you too...I-I mean love..w-wait..uhh..

Aaron looked up from the ground surprised.

Aaron:B-But...I thought...you liked another person..you said-

Lily:I said...I liked a boy....who was close to me....always spends time with me....and was like a big brother to me.......I....

Then Aaron stopped and held her hand tighter...

Aaron:*gasp*You.......were talking...about me?

Lily slowly nodded her head and blushed....

The two love birds continued blushing their faces off....blah blah blah..happliy ever after THE END.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Nah!I'm kidding...the story can't end here!We need a little bit less shyness and more.....romance....okok I got it..aannddd ACTION!

Aaron:Sooo....you wanna walk home together...

Lily:Yeah.....I'd really like that...

They continued holding hands and none of them talked until they got to Aaron's house...

Aaron:Soo....This is my home...I....need to go now....

Lily:Yea okay....

Lily was still holding onto Aaron and she didn't let go...

Aaron:Umm....Lily?My hand....

Lily:O-Oh!I-I'm so sorry!

She instantly lets go and looked down blushing...

Aaron:Heh.....

Aaron smiled and took her hand to his face....kneeled....and kissed it.Lily blushed red and Aaron got up again.

Aaron:I'll see you tomorrow...okay?

Lily:Yea.......okay.....

Lily was still recovering from the kiss...Aaron smiled and turned around and head inside...leaving Lily standing alone in the rain........

Aaron's Point of View

Today went so well!I never thought that I was the one Lily was talking about...How could I be so dumb?Sighh..well..I should sleep now....I have school tomorrow.....And when I was about to fall asleep....my phone rang...Who could be calling me now?Probably someone very very annoying...someone who would be a pest to me...someone who is........Justin...well..that explains it.

Aaron:Why are you calling me now?

Justin:Sorry dude...I just had to ask...How did it go??Did Lily reject you?Did you cry?Are you guys still friends??Tell me everything!