Chapter 5:Secrets

Fay's Point of View

Previously, on Perfect and Imperfect(I feel like I'm making a movie).....

Justin:I-I have something to tell you.....

Fay:Me too....

After that i didn't know what to say because he looked straight in my eyes and didn't break eye contact.He was still blushing but not as much as I was.My heart beated faster and faster....until....he took my hand and started to talk.

Justin:E-ever since.....I-I met you....I was r-really happy....Y-You were the only g-girl who would actually t-talk to me a-and you made me feel comfortable a-around you....

I looked into his eyes and waited for him to continue on.....

Justin:Fay I....I.....l-l-love.....

My eyes widened.Was he proposing to me?

                                                                            Justin's point of View

My heart was beating so fast that I could barely breathe.I looked around on how to say it to her.I saw a cute puppy running around chasing a butterfly.Then without thinking i said...

Justin:Puppies.I love puppies.

Stupid stupid stupid Justin!Why did i say that?I'm such a coward.Why can't I just tell her?It's not like she's gonna reject me....wait what if she does?She might only like me as a friend.Then I would be stuck in the friend zone.Then..I looked up to see that she calmed down a bit too,and when I said that....she looked...disappointed....like she was expecting something else.

Justin:Yea!I wanted to tell you that I loved puppies!Why wouldn't anyone like puppies right?They are so cute and adorable. Hahaha.....(I'm rambling now oh god stop me)

Fay:Oh....you only wanted to say that?Oh okay....I was thinking you were saying something else...my bad....hehe.....

Oh god I messed up.....She must think I'm a weirdo that's obsessed about puppies or something.

Fay:Well...I have to tell you something too...Follow me.

She started walking towards a forest nearby where the mountains there are so tall that reach all the way up and thorough the clouds.Then she stopped at a mountain and turned around to face me.What is she doing here?I am SO confused right now.

Fay:Justin...you've been my best friend ever since I met you...I told you things about me and you told me things about you.But i didn't tell you ALL the things about me.This may sound crazy...but please believe me.I'd never lie to you.You're my friend and I trust you with this secret so...will you be able to keep it?

Justin:Umm...depends on how large the secret is....It's okay tell me.I would definitely  believe you.

Fay:Okay....Justin..I'm not human...I'm an angel from above.The heavens.

I stared at her.It doesn't mean I believed it though...I mean like a pretty girl like her COULD be an angel....

Justin:I-I.....umm...