Chapter 24:Troubling Decisions

Fay's Point Of View

I crept quickly down the hall of pillars,hoping I don't wake my parents..but I heard a voice behind me.

Hera:You finally come home huh?Where were you the last 2 days?Where do you think you're going young lady?

Fay:Oh..hey mom...You are looking lovely today.How about we just forget the whole me coming home late...I can explain...But first...can you not tell dad?

Hera:Depends....give me your excuse...if it's good enough...I won't tell him....

Fay:And....you won't ground me?

Hera:Maybe.

She folded her arms and stared at me.Sighh..I guess she was pretty mad..Any parent would be mad if their children came home after 2 days...

Fay:Okay so remember when Aaron went missing?Well,me and Justin were looking for him when I suddenly see him come up to me.But the thing is that he was acting really really mean and Justin soon told me that,that wasn't the Aaron that we know.So that's why we went on a mission to track the REAL Aaron with his....uhhh...I forgot what that THING was called but he used it to track Aaron but then the screen went blank for a while,then normal,then blank.It was like that until Justin said he felt a electric shock from the phone so he dropped it.He tried to pick it up but it shocked him AGAIN!And then suddenly we heard evil Aaron run behind us and capture us-

Hera:Wait wait wait..slow down...Are you telling me the truth?

I nodded then I continued explaining...After explaining EVERYTHING...

Hera:Fay..Why didn't you come to us for help?

Fay:I don't know...I just wanted to prove that I am mature enough to take care of myself...

She stopped and her face suddenly became pale.Then she got very serious.

Hera:Fay.Tell me.The fake Aaron..Do you his true form?

Fay:Umm..no.But he told us that he IS a monster but I guess he had the power to change into Aaron.

Hera:No..Not just Aaron..It can change into ANYTHING,ANYONE it sees.They are INCREDIBLY dangerous!Did it know you are an angel?

Fay:Yea.And he knows you guys are my parents.He said he wasn't afraid of you guys.What is he?

Hera:He's a stalking.Very dangerous,they live among villages long time ago,but I never knew they were still alive.They change their appearance into looking  like regular people to blend in.Very few are not evil,the rest are wicked.The evil stalkings only have one goal in life,and it's to find someone,powerful,brave to take down.Once they find their target,they will stalk it for life until that person is dead.

Fay:A stalking?Does that mean that it's just a pint sized one?What is a grown adult called?A stalk-er?Stalker?Hahaha!

Hera:This is no laughing matter.Now Fay,I want you to listen...VERY closely.If what you say is true,that stalking will still follow you everywhere.Whatever you do,DO NOT use your powers on earth.He won't be able to hurt you with Aaron around and his powers.Stay close to Aaron at all times!Got it?

Fay:Uhhhhh....mom..there's a part of the story that I never told you about yet.

Hera:What is it?

Fay:Ummm..me and Justin were technically about to get turned to dart boards but..Aaron saved us and made a deal with it.

Hera:And?