Chapter 10:Truth or Date

Hera's Point Of view

I know that after the advice that I gave to Justin,he should be asking Fay on a date today.I looked down by the window of heaven and down to earth.He's a very special boy and I know he's gonna tell Fay that very soon.I know he has a secret,a secret he doesn't want to show.Then when I looked around I caught my eye on a certain boy........he had dark brownish hair and he had a similar face to someone I recognized.I listened closely to his conversation with a woman who seemed to be his mother. 

???:Mom...where do I put these?Dad gave them to me and told me to come to you.

Mom:Oh thanks Aaron!Just put them by the counter next to me.I'll be needing those.

Oh so his name is Aaron....he seems like a very nice boy on the other hand.....something seems strange about him.He looks like someone long ago that I've met....But not for a long time....Who could that boy be....Then I saw him head towards.....Justin's house?He knows Justin?I continued to listen.

Aaron:Hey Justin!How is your girlfriend?

Justin:S-She's NOT my g-girlfriend!

Aaron:Heh yea right.Fay's doing okay right?With the angel business and stuff.

Justin:Yea she is...I haven't seen her in a while though....it's been 3 days since she ever came down to earth again....

Oh...so Justin told Fay's secret to Aaron....I'm gonna talk to that boy later.

                                                                Aaron's Point Of View

Today Justin me and Fay are gonna meet up for some friends time.While it's still hard to keep a secret that fay's an angel....I think I'm doing pretty good.

                                                                          -Flashback-

I was drawing how angels looked like in my room when my mom came in....

Mom:Aaron....what are you doing?Shouldn't you be doing homework?Why are you drawing those stuff?

Aaron:I'm drawing an angel mom....I know they look like this.

Mom:Aaron you've been watching too much....Angels do NOT and will never exist...now...start doing your homework or no dinner for you.

Aaron:But mom!This IS how they look like I've seen one!She's my friend and I know that because she's my fr-

Then I snapped....I nearly ruined Fay's secret.I kept my mouth shut and just turned around and said

Aaron:Ok mom...I'll start my homework....

Mom:Oh....change of heart....I'm getting good with this "start your homework or no dinner"thing.I'm proud of myself.

Then she left my room.

                                                                             -Flashback Ends-

Sighhh..I should be more careful of Fay's secret....I would never be forgiven if someone found out.....*Knock knock*I went to get the door and it was Fay.She was smiling and said

Fay:Hey!What are we doing today?

Aaron:Ok guys...sit down....

We all did and I turned to Fay