Chapter 16:Musical Secret

Justin's Point of View

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*.I opened my eyes and looked around my room.I caught glimpse of the calendar and realized that it's Saturday. Ok good...I don't have to wake up early.But mom is probably gonna...

Mom:Justin!!!Wake up!!Breakfast's ready!!

I heard mom scream from downstairs......sighh..Called it.I got ready and when I finished,I went downstairs to eat..

Mom:Hey honey....did you sleep well?

Well..I could've slept longer if you haven't woke me up!

Justin:Yea mom I slept great!

I took my breakfast and went into the living and turned on the TV.

Mom:You know...she should try to get out more and smell the outside...the grass...the sun.....the trees....

Justin:Mom...you can't smell the sun....

Mom:I know...But you know what I mean...Go out and play outside....other than just being inside all day and watching...Please?

I stopped looking at the TV screen and looked over at my mom...sigghhh..Oi....I have to...don't I..

Justin:OK mom...I'll go outside....

You may be thinking why I'm acting so chill and nice to my mom....Ever since Aaron came back...I've been soo happy..I might not show it around him but..I am truly over joyed that he was back...

I quickly finished my breakfast and went upstairs to get something....I went in my room and opened my closet....I took out the case and went downstairs...

Justin:Mom!I'm going to be in my usual place!

Mom:Okay!Have fun!

I walked down the street...It was still pretty empty but that's best...because I don't want people to see what I am doing....

I arrived at the field of flowers and took out a violin from the case.....I started to play.....the music filled my ears and I closed my eyes imagining...I was in an empty flower field....That I was the only one there.....I didn't think about anything else but the music.....

(Sorry...couldn't find any other video that sounds soothing to me....found the one I like best....)

This was my secret...I didn't want anyone to know because.....I knew that some might not like it....they didn't it...the people.....from when I was about 6.....they hated my music....now I'm too shy to show anyone.....

                                                                                 Flashback

Annoucer:And now...welcome....Justin!

I came out and looked up at the tremendous audience waiting in front of me....

I took a deep breathe and started to play....Due to my shyness...I made a lot of squeaky notes...then......I totally forgot one note and it made the music sound weird.Then....I heard some whispers and I saw some kids whispering to one another about me........I stopped.....That's when my hand slipped and I dropped the bow.....While falling...the bow made a screeching noise on the violin....