Chapter 14:Trust issues

Aaron's Point of View
I walked home with Elizabeth and I didn't know if I could trust her.She seemed nice but I just met her a few minutes ago so I have a hard time trusting someone who was being extremely nice and close to me.

Aaron:Look I keep telling you....I am NOT the right Aaron that you know.I have my own life.

Elizabeth:Uhh.....do you have a fever?Or a cold?Just please tell me if anything is wrong.

Aaron:THIS IS WRONG!I ALREADY TOLD YOU I'M NOT YOUR AARON!SO STOP BOTHERING ME!

I got mad easily since I was impatient with the girl.But I immediately regretted my words.

Aaron:I-I'm sorry....I didn't mean to shout at you...

Elizabeth looked scared of me now....shoot...way to go.....

Elizabeth:I-It's okay....I believe you.....now..tell me everything....because the Aaron I know...would never shout at me....no offence

Aaron:None taken.Okay I'll start at the beginning......

After a while of explaining to Elizabeth in the middle she had a lot of question...She finally understood EVERYTHING.And by the time I finished explaining...I got to my "house".

Elizabeth:Okay..Aaron..this is your...house..just make sure that you act normal around your mom...Aaron (The other Aaron)told me that she gets suspicious very easily.Be VERY careful.

Aaron:Okay thanks for understanding!

I went inside and looked around at the unfamiliar place.

Mom:Hey honey!How was school?

Aaron:Uh....it was great!

Mom:Great?That's weird...What.....did you learn?

Oh god...What should I say?If I say something wrong she will know it's not me.....I just have to guess...

Aaron:Uhhh...nothing?

Mom:Oh...that's my Aaron!I thought you were someone else for a while.

Ohhh...thank goodness....I guessed correctly...Now...to get to my "room"

Aaron:Uhh....just want to know....where is my bedroom?

Mom:You're bedroom?You don't know where it is?You've been living in this house for more than 16 years now...and you forgot?Sighhh...kids these days....never learn or remember anything they learn at school OR at home.It's up those stair and to the left you will see blue door.That's your room.

Aaron:Oh..thanks!I totally knew that...Just wanting to check if...uhh...YOU remember it...yea...okay uhh...bye

I ran up the stair and into my room....I looked around and paced back and forth....

I need to figure out how to get out of here....I need to concentrate.....There was a bird near my window just sitting on the window sill.

Bird:Chirp-chirp!Chirp-chirp!Chirp-Chirp!Chirp-Chir-

Aaron:Ughhh.....I need peace and quiet!Shut up!

The bird stopped for a while then continued,I think it's doing that on purpose to annoy me.

Bird:Chirp-chirp!Chirp-chirp!Chirp-chirp!Chirp-chi-

Aaron:Don't you dare finish that chirp!