Chapter 13:The monsters

Fay's Point of view

I went home skipping happily as I can be...It had been such a wonderful day...Nothing can ruin it!(She was sadly mistaken)I walked through the forest and it was getting dark.The moon was out and it was full.....for some reasons...it looked...red.I shook the feeling off and continued walking...Suddenly I heard a bush rustle...I got into battle mode and turned around....I stayed quiet to listen for noise...I heard...footsteps..slowly...as leaves crunch underneath....Then it stopped...

Fay:Hello?Is anybody there?

???:Hello....Can you please help me?I'm kinda lost....and I need food...I'm hungry....do you have anything I could eat?

Fay:Ummm....no..I don't...I'm sorry..But I have to get going..

???:No...please don't leave me here.....I need food and I am very VERY hungry....can you at least come closer?I would like to see your face.

I looked at a shadow that was motionless and when I looked closely...I saw a hint of smirk on his face.....behind it was...teeth...sharp teeth....This person is not "he"...in fact....it's not even human at all.It's a monster!I changed to my angel form and got ready to attack..

Fay:I know that you're a monster....You can't trick me...I'm not dumb.

???:Monster?No....I 'm just a merely lost passenger that got off from the wrong station....in this forest....I can't find my way home...

That's where he gave himself away....there isn't any buses,trains,airports,or any kind of transportation around here...It's miles away from the forest....He's bluffing....

???:Now....can you please come closer?I won't bite(Yes he will)

Fay:You came here to eat.....my magic....I know that..so stop lying and come out!

Then I waited for noises but weren't any....I closed my eyes and tried to scan the area for any negative magic.....It's.......behind me..I spun around but the monster was already there and it pinned me to the ground.

Fay:Ughh...let me go!

I tried to shoot him but the more power I used...the more he drank up my energy.....I feel so weak.....and sleepy......right when I was about to close my eyes....A warm bright light came from the right and it blasted the monster off of me..

Aaron:Get off her!Don't you dare touch her!

Monster:A human?With powers?Oh...I bet you're juicier than a pathetic angel...

Aaron:She's not pathetic and she has a name!It's Fay so learn it!

He gathered his power into his fist and punched the monster....It fell on the ground and Aaron stood underneath it....He keeled down and looked at the monster...

Aaron:Now....how would you like to die?Burned?

He created a fire ball in one hand...

Aaron:Or frozen?

And a static ice ball in the other...wow..he's getting pretty good with stuff like this...I just watched Aaron like I was watching a movie...quite entertaining....

Monster:Umm....none?

Aaron:Both it is...

Then he fused the two powers together and punched the monster on his stomach...then the monster turned into ashes and disappeared as the wind blew it away.....