Chapter 22:Behind the mirror

Zeus's Point Of View

I watched from the clouds as Fay walked home with her so called boyfriend.I still can't believe she's with him..They seemed to be very happy with each other..They both held each other's hands as they walked, laughing on the way...they continued walking until they got into the forest and they said their goodbyes..The stairs of heaven appeared and I waited on the top..Justin noticed me but Fay didn't...then that little rascal did something to make me annoyed..

Justin:Okay Fay..I guess you have to go now...

Fay:Heh yea my parents expect me to come home by now....Sorry...

Justin slightly smirked..Did he think I didn't notice?

Justin:It's okay......But I'm gonna miss you..

He keeps acting all  lovey dovy around her..ughh...

Fay:Hehe Justin..you're gonna see me tomorrow..

Justin:I know...

And just if he had the nerve to do it in front of me..he kissed Fay's cheek and waved goodbye....That boy knows exactly how to get under my skin...Fay turned around and started to walk up...it took her a while for her to notice me and when she did,she jumped..

Fay:O-Oh!Hi dad!What're you doing here?

Zeus:In case you haven't notice..I live here..Now hurry along young lady...You have homework from school right?

She nodded and quickly headed to her room..Sighh...I know Fay is a very obedient,respectful,polite and caring girl...I can go on and on about all the great things she has achieved in her life but...sometimes..she makes me worried..I know she's old enough now but...she knows that....she can't keep going on like this....she knows it can never work out...She might think I don't know....she's just...trying to have fun on earth....trying to have fun with him..but she knows..she's gonna have to leave soon....

Aaron:Please give her more time...

I jumped and turned around to see...

Zeus:Eh..How did you get here Andy?

Aaron:You know we've known each other long enough and to think you would know my name....It's Aaron and..Hera taught me how to get here......duh..powers.

Sighhh...another human to despise....

Aaron:You know I can read your mind right?

Zeus:Stop reading my mind!I don't even know why Hera would give you powers..you're a human!

Aaron:Okok enough chit chat.........is it true?Fay's leaving?

Zeus:I mean..she's not exactly leaving..but you understand right?You have to tell him..

Aaron:Justin's smart...I'm positive he already knows...that's why he's spending as much time as he can with Fay...Please just..let them be with each other...just a little longer..

I looked at the human...sighh...he's starting to sound like Hera...

Zeus:You DO know what purpose angels serve right?