Chapter 15:Home Sweet Home

Aaron's point of View

OK so...after meeting ALL the people that the other Aaron was familiar to...I finally got a little more comfortable.It was nighttime when I was staying up late texting Elizabeth.I had her context in my "phone"so she texts me a lot.

Phone screen reads:

Liz:Hey!Are you doing okay?Nothing weird happen yet right?

Me:Yea...thanks for checking on me...this life that the other Aaron has is actually not that different from mine....aside from the magical gods and an angel.

Liz:Yea...soo...how exactly are you gonna get home?

I stopped....yea...how AM I gonna get home?I have no magic...And I don't really have anyone that knows magic to help me here.....I went back to my screen.

Me:Idk...But I'm gonna try to come up with a solution.I want everything to go back to normal as soon as possible....and I know you miss Aaron..

Liz:Well...I wouldn't say that...I mean...I do...but...

I smiled...I can see that the relationship between these lovebirds are very strong....just not really known yet....

Me:Hehe...Whatever...Oh yea and did you finish your hw?

Liz:Yea...Did you?Oh wait...can we check answers?

Me:Sure.But wouldn't it be easier if we called?

Liz:OH you're right..ok wait.

I waited for my phone to ring and when it did..I heard Elizabeth's voice.

Elizabeth:Okay what did you get for numbe-

She stopped and then I heard a gasp.

.

.

.

Aaron:Elizabeth?Are you okay?

Still...no reply.....

Then suddenly I heard and scream and the line between our phone broke.

Aaron:Elizabeth?Elizabeth!

Oh my god what happened....Wait I know where she lives...I should go check on her....

I tippy-toed the stair since everyone was asleep...I then ran out of the house and down the street...everything was quiet and dark.All I could here is my heartbeat......What's this feeling....Why am I getting a strange feeling that something feels....wrong.....I soon arrived at her house and I saw that she was lying outside her house......and by the way she is lying...it looked like...someone....or something...dragged her out of the house..Then...I sensed something behind me and I slowly turned around..

.

.

.