Chapter 4:Transfered

Third POV
Fay walked(Flew .I don't know of she's gonna fly or not.)back to heaven and when she arrived home she knew exactly what to do. She went straight to her mom and started to tell her every thing. About Justin,how they met, how nice he was and now he introduced her to a place called "school".
Fay: Soo....what I'm trying to say is that....
Hera:You want to get permission to go down and transfer to Justin's school?Is that right?
Fay nodded and looked up.
Fay:Please please please?I'll be good!I promise I would follow the rules there and not get in trouble!Promise!
Hera thought for a moment....then she said..
Hera:Are you sure you can handle the teaching there?It's gonna be hard to keep up with their studies since you haven't learned much about them yet.You sure you can do this?
Fay nodded her head.
Fay:If I need help I'll just ask Justin to help me.😊
Hera's eyes lit up.Then she smirked
Hera:Okay...let's talk about this boy named Justin....Is he cute?😏
Fay blushed and nodded.
Fay:But I'm sure he doesn't like me back though....😔
Hera's eyes widened.
Hera:OoOoOoO.....Fay has a boyfriend...😏
Fay:M-mom....he's not my boyfriend....😣
Hera:Then how come I see you picking out a different outfit late at night yesterday?You want to look good in front of him?😏
Fay:M-Mom!Stop looking in my room..Plus we're getting off track.We're talking about transferring to the school...not Justin...
Hera:Listen....do you like earth?
Fay:Yea!I love it!It's soon fascinating! There is so much I don't know about it!
Hera:Okay....and do you like Justin?
Fay blushed red....
Fay:Y-Yea....
Hera:Okay then I give you permission to go!I'll prepare the papers and everything.And I'll try to convince your father as well....it won't be easy but I'll do it!
Fay's eyes widened.
Fay:Oh my god!Thank you so much mom!I love you I love you!
Hera smiled and said..
Hera:Well...you have the uniform right so go prepare for tomorrow then!
Fay:oh umm....mom?
Hera turned around.
Fay: Justin....he doesn't know that I'm not human.He thinks I'm a regular girl.Should I tell him?What if he doesn't believe me?
Hera smiled and looked at her daughter.
Hera:If he doesn't believe you....just show him your wings...But I'm sure he is still gonna like you for who you are.
The next day Fay got ready to go to school....she was very very excited since it was going to be her first day at school..actually going to school.

She went down and waited to meet Justin in front of his house.When he saw her,she waved and ran over.
Fay:My mom is letting me go to school with you and I have all the papers for it!
His mouth hung open and stayed like that for a few seconds.
Justin:Y-Your coming t-to school w-with me?E-Everyday?
Fay:Yep!😊
And that when Justin lost his mind and fainted....right on the concrete floor.
After Justin recovered from his....mental breakdown....Fay walked into the classroom and the teacher introduced her to the class.All the boys were psyched about Fay being in their classroom.But the fun was over when they had a surprise pop quiz on math.
Teacher:Don't worry class...it's only one question that you have to answer.