Chapter 3:Just Friends?

Justin's Point of View:

I went home thinking about Fay.The moment I met her...I knew she was special.I knew she wasn't like other kids.Other people would laugh at me when I slip and fall and get in trouble.Well...Fay laughs too...but at least she helps me get back on my feet.And plus her smile and laugh is so much cuter than any other laughs.I knew that she would be nice to me but why do I always have to stutter when I talk to her?I bet she thinks I'm a weirdo.

                                                                               *Flashback*

Justin:Umm.....m-my name is J-Justin.What's yours?

I had to stutter..ugh..I hate myself....it's okay...she's just another person.Why am I stuttering?When I pulled her up,I came to face to face with an angel.(Justin doesn't know that she actually is one.)Her eyes were beautiful and unlike any other.I had to stare,but I noticed she was staring back at me too.I bet she was thinking how weird I was.I waited for her to reply and then she said...

Fay:Wait what?Oh my name is Fay!How are you?Well...before I ruined your day and bumped into you.😃

Oh so her name was Fay..then without thinking i said..

Justin:Fay....a beautiful n-name for a b-beautiful girl....😊

Wait what?Why did i say that?Dial it down Justin dial it down!Wait she's...blushing?She blushed!Maybe she liked what I said to her!Okay Justin dial it back up!

Justin:Nah....my day was the same as always....I'm always clumsy and always getting myself into trouble.Plus your wrong.Y-You just made my day even b-better.😉

What is with me today and these flirty sentences.

                                      -time pass-(cuz I'm too lazy to write all of the details)-

Justin:Okay this is the place  where"...*boom*.💥💫

Okay..that hurt.Why am I so clumsy....making a fool out of myself and in front of Fay too.I need to try harder if I want her to like me and be my friend.I am super desperate cuz.....I don't have that much friends...except for Aaron.He has been my friend since we were little.He's always been there for me and always cared about me.Plus if I told him about Fay..I bet he would tease and annoy me all day.

                                                                  *Flashback ends*

The nest morning,I wake up and started to dress for school.I feel like I'm forgetting something...OH SHOOT!FAY!She is gonna meet me today but then I'm gonna be at school!What should I do?She's gonna be waiting for me.....then when she see that i didn't come...she won't be my friend anymore!Nonononono!Wait what if....okay....it's a risk but I can do it.I got ready and went to school extra early.Then when i dropped off my things I rushed back to see Fay in a different clothing waiting for me.She looked like this:

She looked like this: