Chapter 17:Aaron's Crush

Aaron's point of View

(As you all noticed from the title....I'm sure everyone can interpret what's gonna happen)

As I was reading a book on my bed...I heard a knock on my bedroom door.I was too lazy to get up and open it so I used telekinesis to open the door with my mind.The door opened and Justin appeared in the doorway.

Justin:Dude!My date with Fay went sooo well today!Except for the clumsy falls that I kept doing...everything was great!

Aaron:Good for you bro!I knew you could do it without my help.

Justin:Heh...yea thanks for believing in me....I will be there when you have girl problems too..

Aaron:Heh well..thank you...but you don't have to worry about that...I don't really have anyone that I like...that much...

Justin:Seriously?!No one?

Aaron:Nope....0

Justin:Dude...I feel so bad for you...Do you even have the slightest interest in ANY girl?Even a little?

Aaron:Umm....w-well..if you put it that way....just a little bit......

Justin:OoOoOoOo!Who is it?...who is it??

Aaron:She's not in our class....you might not know her....no offense but..you're not popular with girls...or...anyone really..

Justin:Okayokay I get it..I have low social skills...just tell me the girl's name though..

Aaron:Uhhh....umm........It's....

Justin:C'mon..it's not that hard....just tell me..I wont tell anyone else..

Aaron:Okay..its Lily....

Justin:Oh I know her...So you're going for the shy girls?You know how shy she is around boys....or anyone...

Aaron:Yea...I don't like her that much...Just a minor crush..I'm sure it will go away...

Justin:What do you like about her?When I tried to make friends with her...she just looks horrified and ran away..

Aaron:Dude...I saw you..and you tried to talk to her at lunch...

Justin:So?I asked her if she wanted to sit with me..since she looked lonely...what's wrong with that?

I looked at him blankly....he seriously didn't know what was going on did he....sighhh...

Aaron:You were eating a hamburger....

I stopped hopping he would remember but he didn't...

Aaron:A hamburger with ketchup in it.....a LOT of ketchup...ringing a bell?

Justin:Nope

I can't believe this guy....Ughh...

Aaron:Dude you scared her!You had ketchup dripping from a side of your mouth!That's why she got scared!It seriously looks like blood was dripping out from your mouth!