Chapter 30 Forgive and Forget

(Nashi's P. O. V)
I look and see it's him Zeref! I growl and got shot back with magic everyone couldn't move not even the dragons. Everyone was pinned in there spot he walked over to me and kicked me across the room.

Nashi! Lucy yelled

Don't try moving if you do you die I set trap to kill so if you get free you'll die instantly. Zeref said.

Not even I could move I was laying on the floor when I saw he walked up to Storm and stabbed him in shoulder. NNO! I yelled everyone looked at me I got up off of the floor and ran at unnatural speed and punched him in the face. He went flying all the way over to the other side of the guild and crashed. One eye was blood red and the other brown flames came off my body and it was yellow flames. He got off of the ground and ran at me I got shoved out of the way by Storm. He took the hit and went flying out of the guild I was now ticked off I walked out side of the guild everyone right behind me I turn into my dragon form.

( Just in case you guys didn't realize it's Nashi's form)

I see Zeref turn into a dark mask of black and fly away I flew after him and are battle happen in the sky. I breathed fire but nothing happened he attacked me and it hurt. He grabbed me by my wings and drug me down but he let go I looked back to see another dragon.

Mom? I saw her grab the back of its neck and it loses the grip I took that as an advantage and release my hottest fire I held inside of me

Mom? I saw her grab the back of its neck and it loses the grip I took that as an advantage and release my hottest fire I held inside of me. I saw his dragon form disappear into thin air and now he was falling down. I knew I couldn't let him die because in the end he is still family. I dove down and caught him in time he was knocked out and was slowly gaining consciousness. I flew over to the forest and landed in an open field I set him down.

Why did you save me I've been rude and unforgiving towards you I said I don't care about you! He yelled in question.

I know but in the end your mother loves you and hates to see you like this you have a brother you love so dearly and a sister. Your willing to leave them all alone when you didn't even asked for help you hate your magic. So let me help you I'll take it away and seal it away. Only if you allow me to help you though cause in the end your still my family.

Zeref looked at the floor in shame he had a tear run through his eyes and down his cheek. "Yes I would like some help." He said.

I smiled and separated his dark magic from is good magic and sealed it away as promised. I want you to give your family a second chance though and I need to give my father another as well. Come on let's go and get things straightened out with the family.

We walked back to the guild and told everyone a believable story they fell for it. It will me me and my uncles secret that we'll know the truth till the time comes.

It's been 5 years later I'm now 21 and Storm turned 22 we are having a grate life my family is whole and I'm having a little girl on the way I just found out today. We decided the name her name is going to be Blue Anna Fullbuster. I'm so happy we've been waiting for this day. It's been a good life and I attend to make sure I'm here for her all the way no father or mother shall be separated from my family again.

That's it I hope you enjoyed it I ran out of ideas for this book but I'm making anther Nashi book and it will be better than this one hopped you enjoy it. Leave comments for more book ideas if you want have a good day or night.