Chapter 14 Party and a New Crush

(Nashi's P. O. V)
I can't believe I found my mom now everyone is staring at us I look to the doors to see Willow,Jessie,Tessa,Chris,Zeth,Jake, and Lucas. They walk over to me and hug me saying congratulation to me I hugged them back.

Nashi who are these people? L-Mom asked.

There the people that helped me the last few months I smiled. Then I hear the voice I turn around and yep there he is Good to see you Shadow. I say he ran over to me and hugged I hugged back.

Umm Shadow and Nashi I got to tell you something.

What is it. We said Union

You are both brother and sister.

I can believe it I have a little brother I smile so big and hugged the guy.

Nashi don't forget what we're doing here. Willow said smiling.

I smiled oh right lets go I said well be right back

We walked up to masters office and knocked on the door.

Come in. A voice said.

We walked in the room and we all stood there.

Ahh you like to join are guild am I right. The old man said

Yes we would. We all say in Union

Alright what color and where?

Black on my right arm-Nashi

Dark purple right arm-Willow

Blue right arm-Jessie

Orange left arm-Tessa

Green right side of chest- Chris

Silver left arm- Zeth

Red with Gold around the edge-Jake

Blue on the back of my neck-Lucas

After that we all walked out to the balcony in the guid.

Listen up BRATS! We have new guild members there names are Nashi,Willow,Jessie,Tessa,Chris,Zeth,Jake,and Lucas.

The whole guild cheers for us for we are now part of a guild and I have returned to my family. We party until a pink hair man walk up to mom talking to her she nodded. She walked over to me and she said Nashi you and Shadow are brother and sister but you have different fathers. Your father is Nastu Dragneel and Shadows father is Rouge Chesney he took care of you when you were little. I would like to start over with you I might not call you dad right away but I just need time to settle in. WAIT NASTU DRAGNEEL?!

(Flash back to Igneel)
If you ever meet my son his name is Nastu Dragneel tell him to man up and protect his family. Then tell him I will come to challenge him when he least expected it.

(Flash back over)

(Nashi's P. O. V)
I uuhh I have a message for you from my grandpa then I guess.

What is it. Nastu says

Igneel says a few word to you. He says protect your family and the last one is he will show up when least expected to challenge you.

What you know where the old fart is!! Nastu yelled

Yes but he made me promise not to tell you his location.

Nastu sighs please tell me where he is. Nastu said angry

Here's a deal if you beat me in a fight I'll tell you and if not you stop asking me deal?

Deal!

Take it out side and we'll let the bets begin.

We walk out side and stood their like one of those old west show down in the movies.

Alright all bets are sealed
Everyone betted on Nastu besides Nashi's friends and Shadow and Lucy and Storm.

Ready. Set. Fight

Nastu came running at me with his flamed fist. He was about to punch me I grabbed his fist and put them out with my water dragon power. He looked at me shocked what he said (everyone gasps) I pushed him back and his heals dug into the ground I smirked at him he came running back yelling Fire dragon Wing attack I dogged him yelling FIRE DRAGON ROAR! He tried to eat my flames but mine are hotter then his I bet. He quit eating my flames half way why are your flame different then mine? Nastu asked
Because their the flame of Igneel I trained with him and couldn't get my flames out. Because of reasons I got sad and I could tell everyone could tell I was sad. If he didn't show me the way and lending his flames I could of died. Beside he is the King of fire that reach hotter then lava. Wow the guild said.

I laughed at their expressions on their faces Nastu I will tell you when I am ready. I can keep on fighting for a week and I'll be fine but you you might not make it. I'll make you another deal when I feel comfortable and settle down I'll show you where he lives myself.

Alright I'll take that deal lets just celebrate your return.

Thank you Nastu I said we all he headed back inside the guild.

(Storm's P. O. V)
We went back inside we partied I just couldn't stop looking at her every time I look at her I get a fuzzy feeling in my stomach.

Hey Storm ho- are you blushing? Dad/Grey asked.

N-No I am n-not. I say stuttering over my own words.

Yes you are who is the girl you have a feeling towards? Dad asked getting closer to me.

I sighed knowing its my father and if I didn't tell him he'll go to Mira to force me. I point to the beautiful Hot Salmon pink hair girl with the amazing brown chocolate eyes that you can't say no to.

Oh you got a crush on Nashi that's so cute my little man has his first crush.

Me and my dad got a cold death chill rolling up are spines like an I cube falling down your shirt.

Why are guys looking at my daughter a low growling voice said.

We looked over to see Nastu right beside us.

Wait that's your daughter! Dad yelled but the guild is louder so only me and Nastu heard him say that.

Yes that is you keep your son away or else we'll be related by marriage and I don't plan to be related to you at all. Nastu said.

My dad pulled me closer to him and whisper in my ear. Don't you dare go near that girl but if she comes around to you I can't stop that he smiled.

I turn to my dad and looked up to him and smiled I hugged him because he was the best he accepted my choice in girls.