Chapter 24 The Truth

(Nashi's P. O. V)
Umm Storm I want to ask you something.

Okay what is it? Storm reply

What if I was something none human what would you do.

Storm thought for a minute then answer. I wouldn't care what you are as long as your you, like your self kind, caring and loving person. That's all that counts and that's all that matters is that your, you.

I felt so much better now knowing he would be there for me I hugged him I had a tear going down my face. Thank you Storm for being a great friend and always saying the right things I need to hear.

Your welcome. What if I were something none human as well though what would you do? Storm asked.

I'd be there for you cause I know you'd be there for me and as you said were friends we're stuck together through thick and thin right.

We both smiled and both said "I'm a demon" at the EXACT same time.

We were stuck in are spot till the sun went down then I saw he had black markings like me and horns wait DOES HE HAVE A TAIL!

I'm a demon we both said at the exact same time and the sun just went down. I saw she had horns and black markings just like me in shocked.

How are you a demon? I asked

I'm a descendant from the Fullbuster family we have a ice demon run in are family. How are you a demon? As soon as I asked her that her eyes dropped to the ground in sadness.

I guess I should tell you why I have a demon inside of me. Well when I was young I got kidnapped by a man in black. It turns out that the man who kidnapped me works with a man named Zeref. He hated me because of my dad fell in love with a girl and she had his kid. Which was me so I was kidnapped and tortured for many years one day I ran away and I was brought back. My punishment was harsh then he took me to a place called "The Chair". He gave me some shots and did other stuff but then he created something and shoved it inside of me. I never knew what it was until I almost got killed. It turns out he shoved a demon inside of me and created another E. N. D but this time it was etherous Nashi Dragneel. That's why I don't trust men and I don't like to talk to people about my past. I'm only telling you because I trust you won't tell anyone anything.

I promise I won't tell anyone anything. Storm promised

I hugged him and he hugged back.

I felt my back move I jumped and I forgot for a second I have wings I scared myself with my own wings I laughed at myself.

I see Nashi jumped back then she started laughing my but was starting to hurt because my tail was still tucked away. I let my tail out and I feel so much better I laugh at how we don't know anything about are powers and that made Nashi laugh as well.

I smelled that the food was ready and I season the fish so it will be even more delicious. We laugh and we told stories then I looked up and saw the stars but then a rare site happen the Northern lights happens. I grabbed Storms hand and dragged him up a tree to the top he looked up and smiled at the lights.

Have you ever seen anything more beautiful in your life. I say as I looked up at the sky

Yes I've already seen something more beautiful in my life and she's looking at the same thing I am. I say it's about time I tell her my feelings

I looked at Storm and I can feel my cheeks turn red from what he just said. I turn to my right and he is feet away from my face and I couldn't help it I know I have feelings for Storm more than friends type of feeling. I got lost into his beautiful blue eyes and the next thing I know is that my lips were touching his. But neither one of us backed away instead I melted into his kiss.

I couldn't take it I was lost in her beautiful brown eyes I press my lips against hers and she melted into the kiss. Hey Nashi I've been having feelings for you and I would like to know would you be my girlfriend?

I can't believe he has feelings for me. Yes I would love to be your girlfriend I smile and kiss him again. I can't believe it my crush, my friend, the first person to talk to is now my boyfriend.

I watch the sky for a few more minutes then I we go back to the tent and I get change into my P. J's. Then it was Storms turn to change we talked for a little bit then headed to sleep I was about to go to sleep. When I feel something pull me in it looked like wings but their not my wings. I see Storm has wings now out of nowhere he gets wings then I feel a pinch on my butt. I see I just grew a tail why now of all times my thoughts where interrupted by Storm wrapping his wings around me and pulling me in closer. It felt so nice I'm always hot but now I feel cool because of the coolness I slowly start to close my eyes and drift asleep.

(Storm's P. O. V)
I feel a pinch on my back and I see movement I now have wings so I decided to pull in Nashi. At first she was scared but then she just softly drifted off to sleep.