Chapter 4 Lullaby

Don't play the music till said. It will make sense.

(Rogue's P. O. V)
I was walking back from a job after me and Sting fought and went are separate ways for now till he gets over it. It was peaceful till I heard a cry from a baby in the woods. Why would a baby be in the wood alone? So I walked over and saw a blonde girl passed out with a baby beside her crying. I see if she was okay and poked her forehead but as soon as I touch it was hot from a fever. It was about 105 temperature and I decided the girl needed help so I pick her and her baby up and her food. I see on her right hand the Fairytail symbol I saw it was getting dark and decided to take her back when she wakes up. We walk till I see a cabin in the woods and opened the door and set her down in a bed and put the child to sleep. I watched over the girl then it hit me it was Lucy. For some reason my face started to burn up and my stomach started to feel fuzzy then it hit me I was blushing. I realized I was falling in love even though I have not met Lucy her whole life I started to fall for her just by looking at her. I got a cloth and dipped it in cold water and put it on her face I turned off the lights in her room and took the child to the living room and played till she fell asleep the pink hair reminds me of someone. I put her down then slept on the couch because it was dark so I decided to spend the night at her place.

(Next morning)
(Lucy's P. O. V)
I woke up and I saw I was in my house I instantly though of Nashi I ran out of my room and smelled pancakes? I walked out into the kitchen and see Nashi sitting in her highchair and Rouge at the stove making breakfast. What are you doing here and how did you get in?

I got done with my job and was walking back through the woods back to Sabertooth. When I heard a baby crying I fallow through the woods and found the baby and you it was getting late so I couldn't return you to Fairytail. So I found this cabin and put you in bed because you had a massive fever. So I took care of you and the little one you were out all night long and the little one I had fun with she is cute.

(Lucy's P. O. V.)
Rogue saved me and Nashi when he could have ignored us and continue walking on. I thought. Thank you

It's no problem who's kid is that anyway? Rogue asked

She is mine her name is Nashi. I said

Who is her father.

My heart clenched and the words of my crush/partner broke my heart I start tearing up and say Nastu.

(Rogue's P. O. V)

I hear Lucy say sadly Nastu I say oh and keep quiet I get her some food and I made some jokes that cheer her up and it worked. It made me happy to see her smile and I hope one day she and I can be more that friends.

(Lucy's P. O. V)
Rogue made some jokes and made me smile more than I ever have in a while it felt better to smile and he made Nashi laugh as well. I hope one day we can be more than just friends and my heart was already healing. I was washing dishes getting ready to send Rogue on his way when he came into the kitchen when he said.

Hey Lucy do you mind if I stay here for a while because me and Sting had an argument and I can't stand being near him right now.

Yeah you can but I need help to get food and taking care of Nashi if your going to stay.

Alright I can help you out if you want as long as I am away from Sting right now.

Okay you may stay here as long as you like to then we shook hand to seal the deal. Then cleaned up and watch a movie I fell asleep on Rogue's shoulder and Nashi curled up by my stomach.

(Rogue's P. O. V)
Lucy fell asleep on my shoulder and Nashi is sleeping curled up to her I wonder why Nastu would break her heart like this. I would do anything to keep her happy and safe even though we're so young I would do anything for her. I get up and carry her to her room and place her on her bed I move Nashi's crib in with her so she was not alone. I move away when Lucy grabbed my hand and I could see tears in her eyes she has a bad dream she said.

Could you stay with me I don't want to be alone.

Sure I said I crawled into bed with her and fell asleep till midnight when Nashi started crying.

(Lucy's P. O. V)
I woke up to Nashi crying because of something so I feel the bed move I know it's was Rogue getting Nashi I'll get her I said and Rogue went back to sleep I think. I grabbed Nashi and walked her to the next room to sing her a lullaby

Play the song
Baby blue staring in.
the window pane.
Just counting drops of rain.

Wondering if she's got.
the guts to take it.

Running down her dreams.
in a dirty dress.
Now her hearts a mess.

Praying she'll find away to make it.

So keep on climbing though
the ground might shake.

Just keep on reaching though
limb might break.

We've come this far, don't you
be scared now

Cause you can learn to fly-y-y on
the way down

Searching for a sign in the
Night even like a lonely
String of lights

That'll burn just enough for
You to see it

The roads been long and
Lonely and you feel like giving up

There's more to this than
Just the breath you're
Breathing

So keep on climbing though
The ground might shake

Just keep on reaching
Though the limb might break

We've come this far, don't
You be scared now

Cause you can learn to fly-y-y
On the way down

"On the way down"

You won't forget the heavy step
It took to let it go

Close your eye count to ten, hold
Your breath and fly-y-y

So keep on climbing though
The ground might shake

Just keep on climbing though
The limb might brake

We've come this far, don't
You be scared now

Cause you can learn to fly-y-y
On the way down

Oh-oh, oh-oh
Fly-y-y
Fly-y-y

(Rogue's P. O. V)
I was sleeping when I heard singing so I walk to the door and heard it was Lucy singing to Nashi she has a beautiful voice. When she was done singing she put Nashi back into her crib I walked up to her and said.

Lucy your voice is beautiful when you sing. I said

(Lucy's P. O. V)
I heard Rogue say You have a beautiful voice. I turn around and saw he was leaning in the door way I knew you weren't asleep I say he laughed and we went to bed.