Chapter 15 The New Team

(Nashi's P. O. V)
(At 12;00 am)
I woke up no one went to their homes they all stayed and partied and everyone was past out. I woke up and went out side to clear my head I open the doors and sat out side on the balcony. I heard the doors open and saw a raven hair boy came out and sat beside me. Your name is Storm right sorry I didn't talk to you the first time we met. I haven't been around people besides one person I don't want to talk about.

It's okay and yes my name is Storm what is yours every time I try to hear your name people talked so I just waited.

It's Nashi besides what are you doing out here? I asked

Clearing my thoughts, what about you? Storm asked

I giggle same here clearing my thoughts I can't believe one minute I had no one next I have many people. Oh Storm me and my friends are creating a team do you want to join us?

Sure I would lover to join your team. Storm said

Okay welcome to the team I have no idea what to name are team.

What about team New Blood you guys just got here and there are many new blood in are guild.

Yea I like that. Team New Blood. I though in my head.

It's cold out here I'll be back okay. Storm said

Alright Storm got up and left as soon as he left I felt so lonely I had a fluttering feeling in my stomach for some reason. He came back out with a huge blanket he sat down beside me.

Do you want some of my blanket? Storm offered

It was quite cold outside so I said yes we cuddle in a blanket and it felt so warm. Not warn like outside sun warm like hot cocoa in your stomach warm it felt so good I leaned my head on Storms shoulder and fell back to sleep.

(Grey's P. O. V)
I woke up I didn't see Storm or Nashi I was about to panic but made my way to the door I started to eve's drop on them. I heard my son talking to Nashi my little man has his first crush I use my magic to slowly make it cold where they were. I grabbed a blanket hoping Storm comes inside so I can help him with his little crush.

It's cold outside I'll be right back. Storm says

Storm walked into the guild and saw me up already.

What are you doing dad? Storm asked

Helping you out take this blanket and go share it with Nashi okay I will explain to Nastu in the morning if he catches you just go. I handed him the big blanket and pushed him out towards the door. He turn around and hugged me and said Thank you dad. Then left out the guild I smiled and thought how my little man was growing up so fast. I went back and layed down by Juvia and slept I am so proud of my family.

(Storm's P. O. V)
I woke up and saw Nashi leave the guild so I went after her we talked then it got cold. I told her I would be back I walked back in and walked back in the guild I saw my dad he handed me a blanket and push me out the door. I hugged him and then went off on my own. Hey Nashi do you want some of my blanket I offered.

Yea I would. Nashi replied

We cuddle in the blanket next thing I herd was her soft little snores I picked her up and carry her to my room in the guild so when my mom and dad went on many day missions I would sleep in the guild. I carried her up the stairs and into the room I set her down and was about to walk away when she grabbed my wrist. Please don't leave me she said. She looked so scared as if, if I left her something bad would happen. Okay. I replied I crawled in the bed with her and slept beside her.

She started to cuddle me and I put my arm around her and hold her as if she was about to be taken away from me

(Lucy's P. O. V)
I was the first one to wake up I looked around to see no Nashi I was worried that everything was a dream. So I started looking all over the place I looked at a sign that said " Storm's Room" I enter his room hoping he won't mind if I looked in it I open the door and I say Nashi sleeping with Storm! Omg they look so cute together I quietly close the door rush down and shake Juvia awake. Juvia, Juvia I quietly called her name.

What do you want. She responded

Come look at this it's going to be worth it. I say exited

Okay. She opens her eyes and walked with Lucy

I showed Juvia Storms room I open the door quietly and moved so Juvia could see. Her eyes widen then we stepped out of the room and squealed quietly and hold are hands together. Do you know what this means Juvia?

Where going to be mother in laws we need a ship name for them and never tell Nastu till the time is right.

Agreed I can't wait for the future what it holds for us. We walked back down stairs at this point everyone was slowly waking up.

Nashi and Storm came down later but it was Storm that came down first then Nashi. I see Nashi walk by Storm and hop up on the counter beside him You two look so cute together. I said loud. Nashi looked away but her eyes still looking at Storm. While Storm looked away smiling I laughed.