Chapter 13 Welcome To FairyTail

(6 months later)
(Nashi's P. O. V)
Me and Shadow went are ways I looked threw every town and didn't find anything so now I finish my promise to Igneel and go to the guild. FairyTail it's been 6 months sense I've seen him I go back to my pack to tell them about my new idea.

Hey guys what if we join a guild so we get money shelter and food I could multitask for looking for my parents and being an alpha.

We could use some money and food so that fits both benefits for are pack so as long as we stick together we'll be alright. Willow said

Cool lets head there right now so we can get started I'll get us sign up for the guild while you look for a place to stay okay.

We all set out running there we feel the wind threw are fur and the wet dirt between are paws. On the way there we came across a abandon cabin it looked so familiar for some reason. I walk inside and see it's empty cabin and looked around there was a crib and some toys. I started to recognize some stuff there was a photo of me when I was little on the back it said My little Strawberry worrier I grabbed it and put it in a pocket. Then walked back outside to my pack and explain why I stopped here they understood and we continue on are way.

(Time Skip At Mongolia)
Okay you know the plan you guys look for a place to sleep tonight and I'll sign us up at FairyTail when your done come to the guild and come in human form okay.

Yes alpha. The wolves said.

I walked to FairyTail and open the doors no one noticed me when I slipped in. I keep my good hearing out because my mom called me her little strawberry. I don't remember anything about her besides that and I wouldn't blame her if she didn't remember me the way I looked I have changed a lot.
Willow wolf

Twins Jessie and Tessa

Chris