Chapter 29 Nashi's and Storm's Full Story

(Nashi's P. O. V)
(Flash back)

I was taken to a place I've been there for 5 years I'm now 8 years I get showers once a week. Depending on how I behave I get two meals a day I'm sick and tire of living here. I was bought by my "Uncle" I will never considered him as family cause family doesn't hurt you physically. I hear foot steps approach my cell I look over to see him, Zeref

Now today we'll be testing your D. N. A to make sure your the daughter of Nastu and if so. You'll never see the light of day again you'll be stuck in here till my food supply runs low then we'll abandon this lair and leave you here.

What if I'm not Nastu's daughter then what? I asked I soon regret asking

Then we'll kill you or knock you out and make you forget about your family and make you join my army.

I gulp in fear wondering what is going to happen am I the daughter of Nastu or am I going to be created as a solider?

The tests begin now. As he says that two large men come in and grip me hard. They drag me out of my cell and drag me down the end of the hall half way there I got tired of the pain. I somehow lit my hands on fire and burn them. Then as I went to punch them I stopped mid way not because I wanted to but because I was forced.

Well maybe we don't have to do a test and maybe we can have a new commander. Take there to the lab I need to make up a demon for her she'll be the new Nastu. She'll be the one to destroy me and end my suffering through these years. Zeref said in a p psychotic tone.

I was taken to a whole different lab and strapped on the table I see there is a dark feeling to the room.

Now I need a demon soul he grabs one but it dies. So he created one out of thin air but. I swore for the slightest second he looked shocked and smiled note evil but happy. Then he turn around set up everything his smile was gone and he saw a little hit of blue in the soul but thought it would go away. He got the demon soul in and injected it into Nashi he made sure she had a muzzle over her mouth so she wouldn't scream loud.

I felt the pain enter and then I blacked out because the pain was to much when I woke up I wasn't in the room I was back at my cell. For the next few months I studied the guards rotation I made sure I wouldn't mess up cause I got one chance my last chance didn't go to well. When I got caught I didn't get to eat for a whole week I am now pretty sure I got it down I wait for the right moment and you know the rest I got saved by Igneel.

(Storm's P. O. V)
It was another usual day at the guild when I see from across the room the door open. I saw a pink hair girl crawl into the cabinet I went to make sure she was okay. I open the door and I asked her if she was okay she never responded so I went to go get aunt Levy because she could translate just in case she didn't know are language I close the door and stood there for a while then I heard her sing it made my heart melt I got auntie Lucy and Levy and so on till we were fighting the wolves I unlocked my demon for ice demon and Nashi is a fire demon. I'm as well part dragon I guess I need to unlock that part as well. I am Nashi's mate and Nashi is my mate we were meant to be even before we knew about are mate thing. We fell in love with each other and were the strongest demons but can hear the one dark wizard call for us.

You and Nashi are dating! Nastu and Gray yelled

(Nashi's P. O. V)
Me and Storm's magic got low and we were forced to turn into are demon side we got a lot of stares at us. I felt a sharp pain go through my side and dropped to my knees I turn around to see the one person I didn't want to see.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Wait for it
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. Almost there
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
CLIFF HANGER