Chapter 11 I Protect the ones I Love

(Nashi's P. O. V)
I slowly woke up to see a boy with black hair brown eyes he was tied to a tree and so was I. My vision had become more adapted to the darkness as I looked around me and the boy looked around when all of a sudden we. Heard a "SNAP" I whipped my head in the direction of the sound the little boys eyes looked. Panicked and struggled more against the ropes then a couple of wolves had appeared from the dark forest. They walked over and bit off the ropes on us then they turn into humans. I kicked one in the face but the other one hit me in the head with a rock and I blacked out again.

(Shadows P. O. V)
They bit off the ropes the girl kicked one and the other one hit her in with a rock. They turn to me and growled at me then the wolf scratched my arm it gashed it pretty bad. I let out a painful AAHH!! Then they put me in chains and they dragged the girl we walked for ages then we arrived at their den I think? There were about 11 wolves in total some were looking at us as if they haven't ate in months and others looked sorry for us. They took us into the den and once we enter my eyes had to adjust to the dark room then one of the wolves kick one of my legs out and I kneeled down.

Your majesty. One wolf said

Then a big ugly guy popes out of know where I almost screamed.

Are these the children the villagers sacrifice for are dinner. The "King" asked
Yes they are sir. The Wolf said.

The King said.Bummer I was looking forward to killing the villagers oh well maybe next year. lock them up in the cave and make sure they don't escape.

The wolves reply yes your majesty.

They took us to a cave and the pack walked in and out of the cave we were inside and they chained us up to the wall and left us there. I was going to lay down but my arm hurts too much to lay down. I winced in pain I shut my eyes as a tear rolls down my face when all of a sudden a wolf licked my face licking my tear away I open my eyes to see a beautiful wolf standing there. Her yes were so gentle they were light purple just pure good in them no harm or hatred just good intention.

She walked away from me leaving me in a more calm state which made me happy and help me sleep better

She walked away from me leaving me in a more calm state which made me happy and help me sleep better. Until the girl woke up ready to kick someone's ass for hurting her head.

(Willow's P. O. V)
I was coming back from hunting all day and there is no food in the area the only food is the villagers pets but I know that isn't right. As I walk into a cave where the girls sleep I see two prisoners chained up. The first one I see is a girl with pink hair knocked out and the second is a boy crying I whimper at the sight and then my mind was in conflict whether to comfort the boy or not. As I thought my motherly side took over I stood up from where I was, and went over to the boy I licked his sad tears away from his face don't cry little one tomorrow will be a better day I say to comfort the poor boy. "Thank you" was all he said satisfied with my help I left knowing he is able to go to sleep.