Chapter 2 Pregnat

(Lucy's P. O. V. )
It's been a few weeks since the party and after and nothing had really changed
(Flashback)
I woke up to an empty house "Nastu must of waken up early and left for the guild. "I got up and my head was spinning at 1000 miles an hour I almost, almost threw up but I managed to settle down and once I was done I went to the guild.
(Flashback over)

(At the Guild)
I walked in and everyone was doing there thing but I still didn't feel good I didn't want anyone to think I was sick. I walked over to Mira and sat down. Hey Mira can I get can I get - my head started to hurt and I felt like I was going to barf. I got up and bolted into the girls bathroom in the guild I made it just in time for me to throw up. I heard the doors open and I heard a soft

"Lucy are you alright". It was Levy Wendy, Juvia, Erza, Carla, and Mira

I sigh knowing I can't get away with yea I'm fine besides I know I'm not fine. "No I have been sick every morning and then I'm fine but I don't feel good I think I'm going to rest in the infirmary and lay down. I said

" I can heal you if you would like me too and see if it's a virus or just a cold you cough." Wendy offered

"Alright." I replied

We headed up to the infirmary room of the guild and I didn't know every girl was still going to come.

(In the infirmary room)

(Wendy's P. O. V)
Alright Lucy please lay down on the bed while I give you some shots to help you with what ever virus is in you. I grabbed some shots and gave them to her just in case I grabbed a flue shot because winter is coming soon and rather be safe than sorry.

(Lucy's P. O. V. )
Next Wendy placed her hands on my stomach and her hands began to glow she started not even a second and she removed her hands. "Are you already done?" I ask quite shocked on why she stopped.

"Lucy your body is both accepting and rejecting my magic if this keeps on happening you will reject my magic and then I can't help you."

I started to cry but-

"There is something that can be happening to you and I need you to summon your spirit any spirit you want. "

Okay I fallow Wendy's order and summon Loki but he never showed up which worried me because he always shows. Then the worst thing happen I felt my magic stop and I couldn't use it at all even the littlest amount wouldn't give off anything.

"Lucy are you okay we got no magic vibe coming off of you are you okay?"

"Lucy as I was using my magic on you I got a living sense off of you. Wendy said. "

I know Wendy I'm alive.

"No, I mean another living person in you it could be because of the other girls in the room but I think you should go to a doctor just in case.

(Lucy's P. O. V.)
Alright I'll go and get a doctor to look at me right now I'll come back and tell you girls what's wrong with me. So I'll be back in a little bit I walk out of the guild and walk to the hospital to see my doctor.

(At the Hospital)
My doctor did some test and I am waiting for my doctor results he walked into the room and sat in his chair.

"Miss. Heartfilia I have good news for you and I bet you would like this result. "

What is it doc?

"Well congratulations your pregnant miss Heartfilia."

That would explain how come my magic wouldn't work it's because it protecting the baby.

I left the hospital and walk buck to the guild I almost went home and cried because I know who the father is I just don't know how to tell him.

(At the Guild)
I walked threw the guild and all the girls crowded me to hear what I had to say.

"So what did the doctor say. " All said at the same time.

W-Well the doctor said I- I have a cold and will be gone soon. I couldn't bare to tell them the news because Erza would force Nastu into watching the baby. I didn't want that to happen so I kept to my self. I'm going to tell master this whole situation and ask for leave for 3 years so I can get my life straight again. But before anything I need too tell Nastu about this and see if he would take care of it or will I have to go out on my own.