Chapter 20 Nashi vs King

(Nashi's P. O. V)
Me and Willow heard a loud "SNAP!"
We turn to see King and his wolf pack.

Nashi, Willow what are you doing in my territory? King said in a ugly smile on his face.

I turn over to Willow and whisper to her to run and get the pack.

Okay I'll be back as soon as possible. Willow took off so fast the rest are back at FairyTail.

King back down and no one gets hurt we were trying to get home a- Nashi was cut off

Oh and your friend told me he wants you back and that your in trouble for leaving. He cackled

My heart just dropped I got mad and turn into my wolf form I was red with white under me I couldn't let them see my wings. But then King FLEW UP! He has wings?

(Willow's P. O. V)
I went running so fast I've never ran as fast as I did today I went running my pack was no where in sight but then I saw Shadow. So I ran up to him he was in the middle of the guild and I just busted through the doors and stopped in front of him.

Shadow alpha is in trouble get the pack and hurry I got to get back.

Omg okay run. Shadow said

(Shadows P. O. V)
I was in the middle of the guild then Willow came crashing in she ran up to me and told me about Nashi my heart sank when I heard that.
Omg okay run I told her. She turn away and I was left with the guild wondering what that was all about I didn't have time.

What was that all about Shadow? The guild was getting in my face.

I growled I push them back not now! I yelled

I ran out of the guild then turn into my wolf form when I was out of sight I found the rest of my pack and told them. They ran as fast as possible to the battle I ran past my guild and I saw they were all out side looking for me but they still didn't know I was a wolf. So I ran by with ease but my dad looked at me strange but then we high tailed it to Nashi.

(Rogue's P. O. V)
A wolf ran up to Shadow then left everyone was asking him questions and getting up in his face. Then he pushed everyone down and yelled at them then took off. Then everyone was in my face asking me what's going on and I didn't have a clue so we all walked out side to find him. But he was no where to be seen then a pack of wolves came running by. The one black one just pitch back smelled very much like Shadow but it was impossible because he doesn't have any magic yet.

(Nashi's P. O. V)
I attacked King and the rest try to fight me but I took are fight into the air a storm was brewing. So I took us into the clouds I was getting hurt but not as bad as King I flew away to try and ambush him from above. I saw the perfect opportunity I dove down but he surprised me. As I went to attack him he turn and threw me down I was going at an unnatural speed. I wouldn't have survived if my magic didn't kick in I used my time magic. So I can fly down their I created a crater in the ground and laid down in it. I was as well to hurt to get up it felt nice to lay down and rest.

(Kings P. O. V)
We flew up into the clouds I heard her wings flap I couldn't locate her because of the clouds. By luck I so happen to look behind me and see her I bit her and threw her to the floor. I saw her falling and when she hit she was in a crater. I flew down right beside her I growled I dragged her back to her pack and threw her down. Your alpha has been defeated join my pack or die with her.

No one came over.

(Nashi's P. O. V)
I got dragged back he dropped me in front of my pack they all stared at me I saw Shadow was fighting. NO MY FAMILY WILL SEE ME AGAIN AND I DINT CARE IM NASHI OF FAIRYTAIL AND I WILL NOT FALL.
I jump up and kicked him in his face then threw him back to the trees.

RUN! I yelled and we all went running back to FairyTail. I'll be back go to FairyTail I'll be there as soon as possible.

We trust you Nashi. Willow said

I flew up I went to the fallowing packs to help us. Night fang, Death Tooth, Flame Heart and Phoenix. They decided to help us and they hatted King so they were happy to help.

(Shadow's P. O. V)
I was hurt in my arm I snuck around back and everyone was out side of the guild they saw and army. Of wolves Willow and the rest went around back and change as well.

You people disgust me I came here to kill each of everyone of you. Your magic don't work for us I came here to collect Nashi for Zeref and HERE me well if Nashi's doesn't come we will start to kill you.

I saw from the corner of my eye one of Kings men pounce on 3 year old Jellal Jr. Also known as JJ for short and had his mouth on his neck he was about to snap it to make Kings point but I got so angry. N-No! I turn into my wolf form and attacked the wolfs neck I gashed it pretty good but not good enough to kill. He let go of JJ and I pushed him to Erza so she could watch him.

KNOW THIS ARE LEADER IS STRONGER THEN YOU ARE PACK IS SMARTER THAN YOU. MY FAMILY WILL COME OUT ON TOP BECAUSE WERE THE NUMBER 1 GUILD TO ME AND MAGIC MAY NOT BE EFFECTIVE ON YOU BUT I AM AND I AM WILLING TO KILL THE ONES THAT TRY TO HURT MY FAMILY! While I yelled I got bigger in wolf size I was as big as Nashi now and SHE AS BIG AS A CAR!