Chapter 1 Party Time

(P. S. Play the music any time.)

(Lucy's P. O. V.)
YEAH!! Today is my birthday I finally am 18 and now I have been in the guild for a hole year. I think I am going to go to the guild and just hang out with all of my friends today nothing crazy. I grab my keys and head to the guild and enjoy my day.

(At the guild)
I walk up to doors and hear nothing? I am kinda creeped out now because the guild can be heard from 3 blocks over everyday but today it's quite silent my skin started to get the goosebumps thinking on what happens if I walk threw that door just 3 steps and my life will change forever. I decided to go and check and see if at least if someone was alive in there. I open the door and everything was dark

Suprise!! Happy birthday Lucy. The guild yelled.

I stood there shocked thinking wow they threw me a suprise birthday party for me. Well at least I know there alive now and not dead in the guild so that takes some weight off my shoulders.

Happy birthday Lu-chan, Lulu, Lucy, Bunny girl Lushy. Levy,Wendy,Mira,Erza,Cana,Carla,
Juvia,Happy,Nastu,Grey,Jellal,Gajeel,
and Lily said handing her gifts to open when she was ready but Nastu over there look like he was going to explode if Lucy didn't open his gift right there right now which was kinda funny because of how he was all over the place slowly dying to see his gift opened.

Thank guys you didn't have to get me these you know.

We know but it's been a whole year since you joined Fairy Tail so we decided to make it a special day today. Mira said

(I open and hugged each one thanking them for the gifts and then the real party began.)

(Hours later in the guild Lucy's P. O. V)

It was getting late and as we were about to leave Cana decided to challenge the boys to a drinking competition and of course Nastu was in the competition trying to win. But miserably failed at it he could barley stand and was talking about unicorns and stuff that didn't make sense he could not see straight for the life of him.

(Mira's P. O. V)
Wonderful Nastu is drunk and Lucy is his closest friend I shall get the boat ready and sail NaLu. I will make this work and who ever stands in the way of NaLu will be removed permanently hahaha. Mira laughs evilly at her plan to send Nastu and Lucy together and an evil smile on her face. Come on Nastu, Lucy is going to take you home I said to Nastu.

WHAT I'M NOT TAKING HIM HOME! Lucy yelled across the room.

Yes you are or else I say with a the room darkening from my evil vibe because Lucy was going to ruin the only time a NaLu could happen.

(Lucy's P. O. V. )
Alright let me gather my stuff and me and Nastu will leave I say with a scared voice. I gathered all of my birthday presents and grabbed Nastu before Mira did something she would regret maybe. I wasn't going all the way out to Nastu's house so I let home sleep at my place. I was about to go to sleep when Nastu grabbed me from behind and pulled me closer and whispers "I love you Luce." It sent chills down my spine from that moment forward I didn't remember anything that happen that night. But all I know is no matter what it is now my burden to take care of because I was not the one drunk.