Chapter 21 The Battle Of Wolves

(Storm's P. O. V)
The wolves will be back they left to go and do something.

Psst Storm. Shadow was trying to get his attention.

I go over, what? I say

Come with me. Shadow walks out side.

I fallow right behind him.

Because your in the team New Blood you are actually in the Pack of New Blood.

What really? When did this happen? I say

Well you chose to be in this pack so you have to be part of it and that's learning wolf magic.

Alright let's get started so I can help you out it seems like you guys can use all the help you can get.

Yeah it's really simple just pick your favorite color then imagine it turning into fur and finally pick and everyday wolf.

Alright I fallow all the steps and I turn into a truck size wolf.

I had a dark I'm mean really dark blue like my hair color kinda

Wow you must be an alpha male wolf cause your huge and you have wings.

Cool how do I go back to normal then? I asked

You just imagine your everyday self.

I turn back but then the wolves came back.

We all gather out side the guild and everyone was standing up for themselves. Then we heard a voice we look over and see Nashi? What is she doing I thought.

(Nashi's P. O. V)
I came back I was ahead of the packs that fallow me they knew what way to go though.

King this is enough I will not kill your pack if you walk away now I've had it with this it's time to grow up.

No Nashi, Zeref said I must bring you back and that's what I attended to do.

I Nashi of FairyTail will fight, you may have many of wolves on your side but I heard a twig snap knowing they arrived. I got a kingdom on my side if you fight me here and now your pack will be slaughtered.

DeathTooth Pack