Chapter 12 Shadows New Magic

(Nashi's P. O. V)
I finally got healed by Willow I walked up to the small 4 year old and asked him if he had any magic. He said that he does but it hasn't developed yet so I decided that it would be good for him to learn wolf transformation. Just in case we have to run and well be able to run with no one left behind.

(Shadow's P. O. V)
YAY!! I'm going to learn how to turn into a wolf but just a wolf nothing more because it's only to run away from danger no more then that.

Alright clear your mind and pick your favorite color just one though.

I clear my mind and I thought about my hair color cause I don't have a favorite color I thought about black.

Now picture the hair growing into fur then your advantage day wolf that you like.

I thought about it and I could feel myself turning into a wolf and I can tell I was small but as long as I get back to my auntie I'll be okay.

Shadow's wolf form

I walk up to the girl and thank her "what's your name?" I asked

My name is N-

We need to leave or else we'll get killed by the Bears that's why we have no puppies around are pack. Willow said

I'm sorry to tell you this but there are no bears around this area this is the safest region around. I can sense a lot of animals around here but there are no bears here. The girl said

No that must be wrong are alpha tried to protect them but was ambushed by them then they killed are pups.

I'm sorry but did he have blood on his face or anything seem off about him.

Yes he wasn't as sad even though his son died with the other pups.

I'm sorry to tell you this but I think he killed the pups because I saw most of you were sad when I brought it up during the fight. But him I felt no emotions coming off of that conversation but all of the other wolves were sad I could tell.

Next time I see him I'm going to rip out his throat and let him choke on his own blood. Willow said very angry

It's time to get moving on my auntie and me were supposed to go back to the guild yesterday. So if she's not in the village she must be at the guild worried about me. Then if I don't get back before my mom and dad get back they'll get worried about me even more.

Alright you'll get excoriated by some wolves so you make it back in time. I have to check the village to see if my mom and dad are there and if their not I have to join something. I can't remember but I have to fallow Igneels wish that will help find my parents. So I'll see you anther time Kid what's your name though kid.

It's Shadow Chesney I am going to have my fathers magic or my mother magic when I get older.

Well it's nice knowing you Shadow but I got to go we'll meet again someday okay. The girl smiles a big smile.

Okay good luck I turn around and I turn into my wolf form and started running. I checked the village and there was no sign of Erza so I took off back to my guild. I ran threw the forest and it felt so good the wind going threw my fur and feel the dirt spread threw my paws. I never felt so free and as soon as I knew it I was back at the guild just standing in front of the guild doors. I turn into human I plan to keep this power a secret till I need to show it. I walk in and see Erza crying in a corner of the guild

I walk up to Erza and hugged her saying it was okay she looked up at me and hugged me tight. Even though that girl healed my arm it had scars that still hurt. I winced in pain and she lets go to look at me and see why I winced like that. She started poking at me till she finally poked the bad arm that wasn't completely healed. She gave me a snake eye that you can tell she was think "what happen to you look. " she lift my sleeve and sees three giant stitch marks.

What happen to you shadow? Erza asked worried

The wolves came and took us this girl tried to escape from them but she got knocked out. Then they scratch me to prove that if I run I won't get far from them. In the end the girl turn into a wolf defeat the alpha and helped me get back to Fairytail. I as well made some friends in that wolf pack they are so nice to me.

We hear the guild doors open I see my mom and dad came in happy but right away I forgot to put down my sleeve. So mom saw it and she came over to us asking why do I have stitches when I could of go to Wendy. I tell her the story she was sad at first but then happy to see me alive at least.

What was your friends name shadow. Mom asked

I don't remember it started with an N I think.

Do you know what she looked like. Mom ask me

No but the one thing that stood out was her power I could feel so much in her I think she had on limiters. I don't know though.

Wow do you know where she is though so we can thank her?

No but she said we'll meet again if she doesn't find her family.

Lucy's eyes open wide. What happen to her family Shadow?

She lost them when she was little now she got help from someone and she's fallowing his wish to help her find her family.

Who helped her out?

Some one named igheel or igfeel NO his name was Igneel I shouted because I finally got it right.

What about Igneel! Nastu shouted.

Oh my friend knows Igneel but she's looking for her family right now.

Nastu stop telling Shadow about your father.

Lucy I swear I didn't even tell him about Igneel.

Well if she stops by I'll have her ask if she knows where he lives for you. I offered

Thank you Nastu hugged me and slowly started to cry.