Chapter 17 He's Coming

(Nashi's P. O. V)
I waited in the lobby and one by one we started to meet up the last one to show up were Storm and Grey they shared a room while the rest got are own. We went to the train station but the train to FairyTail was broken and wouldn't be able to move for a week. So we decided to start walking back to the guild it was a three days trip both in wolf form and in humans. So we started walking this is going to be awesome I yelled in excitement.

Okay we are all going to split up and get enough equipment for camping. Erza said Grey and Willow go get some fishing pole and bate

Yes ma'am. Grey and Willow said

Lucy and Nastu go get some water supplies.

Already on it. Lucy and Nastu said

Nashi and Storm this is very important go down three blocks from her the building on your right is a cake shop. Get me a cheese cake with strawberry on top of it. WHAT EVER YOU DO DONT DROP THE CAKE! Erza said very deadly

Okay me and Storm sweat drop. Erza gave us a 20 dollar bill and we carry on are way.

Me and Storm were walking down to the store we walked in silence for a while. Then Storm asked When was your last camping trip?

I thought about it for a while then I said I was small I remember a blonde hair girl to my right and a black hair man to my left. I think it was my mom and Rogue we were going somewhere I don't know where though. What about you?

Me and my family were going to celebrate my birthday and the plan was to go to a pizza place but we got lost and decided to camp. Storm laugh at the thought of that day.

We made it to the cake ordered and they said they made it wrong so we got a free cake of are choice. So we chose a marble cake that was vanilla and chocolate with chocolate frosting. I smiled because I knew it was going to be delicious and I was getting hungry so everything sounded delicious. All of a suffer I got this bad feeling as if something or someone was fallowing us. I could smell mud but then it went masked so that scared me a lot so I started to speed walk but kept it to myself. I thought I was being paranoid because I thought about Zeref earlier so I shook it off and acted normal as possible. We got back to the group and every one was waiting for us we explain that the man made the wrong cake so we got a free one of are choice.

They look so good I am going to say this right now but if anyone messes or crush the cheese cake one I will TEAR YOU LIMB FROM LIMB! Erza glares at Nastu and Grey

I laugh on the inside then we headed out we travel one day perfect and we didn't touch the cakes at all. Because we decided to eat them on the second night which as I said before everything was okay the first day and night. But the second I got a feeling as if we were being watched. Everything was fine but then two certain people were fighting and caught half of the tents on fire so we lost 3 of 6 tents so now we have 3. Erza was not happy at all I was scared that she might kill them but then I gave her a piece of cake. Then she changed her mind and acted like nothing ever happen so now the sun is going down.

Hey Nashi could you go get some sticks for the fire! Mom yelled

Yea I was washing my hands from killing fish for dinner now I went to go get sticks. I walked into the woods a little bit when a voice in my head said. I'm coming for you Nashi and when you get dragged back here you will regret on leaving us. The voice said it so cold and heartless I didn't know I was moving while listening to the voice.

Thank y- Nashi are you alright? Mom asked

I felt a tear run down my face I dropped to my knees and started to cry so hard. No! I yelled their coming their coming to get me. I was crying cause I was so scared and I knew deep in my heart that mystery man was the one to retrieve me.

Who is coming to get you Nashi? Storm asked

Z- AAHH! I scream I lift up my shirt and their was a mark glowing black and red dragon.

No IGNEEL! I screamed now all of my family were shock and started running towards me

I'm sorry to tell you this Nashi but Igneel is dead I saw him die I front of my very own eyes. Nastu said.

THUD! Everyone looked behind them.

(Igneel's P. O. V)
I was asleep in my cave but yesterday I felt a present around Nashi I told the dragons to be on alert because of it. But that was yesterday now I am in my cave I couldn't sleep then I heard Nashi scream for me. No he couldn't have Zeref destroyed the seal now he is going to track her. I run out of my cave and flew in the sky I didn't care I was close to the ground my granddaughter needed me. I saw her in the forest and everyone around her I had to turn around to land and once I did I made a huge. Thud!

(Nashi's P. O. V)
Igneel picked me up and hugged me I'm sorry but you need to sleep he put a sleeping spell on me and that's all I remember.

(Igneel's P. O. V)
I put her to sleep and I did another spell to seal that mark away so Zeref can't find her.

Igneel y-your alive? Nastu said

I sigh knowing I need to explain everything now or else Nastu would have a baby fit.