Chapter 23 Night Time

(The man next to Nashi is Storm)

(Nashi's P. O. V)
I heard foot steps coming down the stairs I look over and see Storm is awake. I walk up to him and say,

How are you feeling?

Good. He replied

What happen to you when I past out I didn't see anyone on the floor.

Well I saw you pass out first and the next thing I know is I was surrounded with darkness it turns out I passed out as well.

Oh well I'm sorry I got you in this mess Storm. I say looking down at the floor.

Hey it's okay we're friends and friends got to stay together through thick and thin. As I tell her this I took my and lifted her chin so her eyes were looking at me.

Thanks Storm I hug him he gave me a smile and I remember. (I will change into my demon form as soon as the sun goes down.)

Hey mom how long have I been asleep?

You slept all night it's 10:00 a.m. why?

Because it sounds good going camping tonight I like watching the stars and I know a perfect spot but it takes a long trip to get there. So can I go camping I just need some air from the guild I need to think about something. I say in a (I really need to think on something voice.)

Sure but you need to take some friends with you so your not alone. Me, Rouge, Shadow, Nastu, and Happy are going on a mission do you want to come or would you rather go camping.

I'll go camping I will ask if anyone want to go camping with me then.

Alright we're leaving right now so we'll see you in a week so take care Nashi. Lucy says with love and caring tone.

Thanks mom I will see you nin a week then I'm going to go ask around now see you guys later.

(Mira's P. O. V)
I hear Nashi and Lucy's conversation then it hit me Nastu, Rouge, and Lucy was leaving. THIS IS THE PERFECT TIME TO GET STORI TOGETHER!! I scream mentally Nothing will get in my way.

I hear Mira mumbling then it hit me. Oh no Mira gots a plan for a ship no one gets in her way. Max says

I quickly run to all of Nashi's friends and pack to tell them that they can't go on the camping trip with Nashi. They all agreed only because they know they see Storm and Nashi like each other but won't admit it. I get back to the bar and watch as my plan works beautifully. I start to smirk and evil smirk I feel STORI is going to sail one day.

(Nashi's P. O. V)
I can't believe this almost everyone is busy today the last person on my list is Storm. I have no choice I walk up to Storm and tap him on the shoulder he turns around and smiles. I explain to him everything and he agrees to go on the trip. Okay I'm going to go home and pack then meet back here in 30 minutes so we can head out.

Okay see you in 30. He says

Then we split and I ran to my house to pack and ran back to the guild.

(Storm's P. O. V)
I came back from the bathroom and started talking to Metalicana then I feel a tap on my shoulder I turn around and see Nashi. She explained to me that she wants to go camping but her family is going on a mission. She tells me her mom wants her to bring a friend with so she's not alone. I say yes and the plan was to meet back in 30 minutes as she runs away and as I turn to go pack I get a shiver down my spine and I see Mira smirking in the corner of my eye now I'm just creeped out. I tell my family I'm going camping with a friend for a few days they said okay so I packed and ran back to the guild.

(Nashi's P. O. V)
I hear foot steps running towards me I turn to see Storm.

You ready to go? I asked

Yep I got everything I need from home how long are we going to be camping for? Storm asked

3 days I have enough for both of us if you don't.

I think I have plenty of supplies for me.

Okay let's get going then I turn and started skipping down the road laughing.

(Storm's P. O. V)
We started heading out I was laughing at Nashi and she was laughing at me we were having a great time together. I do need to tell her about me so she can understand when night falls why I'm a demon.

(Time Skip 4 hours later)

(Nashi's P. O. V)
I see the sun is almost going down so we decided to set up camp it turns out one of the tents had a mysterious big hole. So we both have to share one I do need to tell Storm my secret about my demon side so he doesn't freak out. I grabbed so sticks and started a fire and cook some raw fish. We were having a great time now I think it's time to tell Storm about my demon side.

(Storm's P. O. V)
We were having a great time we're going to eat fish for dinner I see the sun setting a little I think it's time to tell Nashi. Time to tell her about my demon side I hope this has no effect on are friendship. I lover her and I hope I don't get rejected because of my demon side this will either go one way. Or it's going to be the night where I have my heart shattered by my crush I love her.