Chapter 28 The Family Talk

(Nashi's P. O. V)
I walked over to my grandma with my mom and looked up at her. "Mom you have to keep an open mind and always forgive the ones you love."

Wh-

As mom started to talk every dragon turn into their human form then mom understood what I meant.

Hey Luce why do you have a twin? Nastu asked

Mom? No your DEAD! Lucy yelled

No Lucy my human body died and needed to be restored I didn't come back because I knew you would be so sad. I knew you would yell and be mad at me for leaving you.

Mom I'm not mad I'm so happy I'm not alone anymore I'm thrill your alive dad was never the same as soon as you left.

I know and I'm so sorry that I wasn't there to protect you from him.

It's okay as long as your here I will forgive you so please don't leave me mom not again. Lucy said with tears at the brink of her eyes

I can't stay all the time I need to get back to the dragon realm and rule the kingdom as soon as I pass I'm handing the kingdom to Nashi.

Wait isn't suppose to go to me then Nashi? Lucy asked

Yes but she has been living in the dragon realm for a long time and she knows everything. I don't want to hand it over to you because your the queen of Earth land.

Okay that makes sense, wait how am I the queen of Earth I don't have any special powers.

Your Lucy Heartfilia the daughter of Jude and Layla Heartfilia the queen of the dragon realm. You have a special form that hasn't been triggered yet. You have one you just need to unlock it by yourself.

Oh, okay I'll try to find away then I'm just so happy your alive I've missed you for so long.

Lucy and Layla hugged and went back to the guild with Nashi and went inside.

Dad your alive? WHY DIDN'T YOU LET ME COME AND SEE YOU!?

Because you wouldn't be quite and you ACTED LIKE AN IDIOT! You have a daughter and you didn't take care of her. I took care of her you could have at least gave her rent money so she doesn't live under a bridge.

She doesn't live under a bridge she lives with Lucy or her friends she.

Nashi!

Yes. I replied

Where do you live right now not in the guild but out side of the guild.

I-

Grandpa says you live under a bridge tell him he's wrong you love with Lucy right.

I-I live *I sigh* I live under a bridge at the moment I didn't move in with mom because I'm not sleeping on a coach I might as well sleep on the floor. Then her floor was cold so I might as well slept under a bridge I actually became found of the bridge.

NASHI YOU NEED TO TELL ME IF YOU NEED A PLACE TO STAY! Nastu yelled

Dad I'm done fighting with you I have somethings I have to tell you that I never wanted to tell you but first everyone is going to catch up with there mother or father.

(That day Nastu and Wendy found out they were brother and sister. Lucy found out that she was queen of the world and Erza found her father. His name is Hunter the Requip dragon and Gray found his mother Ura the frost dragon and Juvia has Aqua the water dragon. Laxus found his mother Electra they all partied for there return and Gajeel was the same stubborn man. But he had twins Metalicana and Gabby a boy and a girl. They all had an amazing time parting they laugh, cried, told scary stories, and told them all about there adventures.)

I was standing alone when all of a sudden a voice came through my and Storm's head. I could tell it went through his head cause he was smiling and having a good time till he came through.

"(Nashi you and Storm have ruined my plans you will suffer you with your mate Storm. You will watch as you slaughter your family one by one. Hahaha. As fast as he came is as fast as he left.)

A ringing went through the air and it hurt my ears so bad I covered my ears so did Storm. We dropped to are knees and cried in pain Grandeeny he close by he won't stop I yelled.

Grandeeny ran. Out the door and one minute later she came back and the ringing stopped.

(Everyone surrounded me and I could tell he drained are magic so we had no where to go.)

Alright I need to tell you all my story and so does Storm after mine though because it will make more sense.

Okay. The guild said

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued