........................We Can't Catch A Break. Ever.

Sunny set down the dreamvisitor with a heavy sigh. It seemed as if everything was falling apart. Again. She walked out into the hall and saw Tsunami coming towards her.

 "Hey, how are things going with Thorn?" she questioned. 

"Not good."Sunny admitted. "The two most powerful gangs in all of the Sandwing kingdom have teamed up together, explosions keep going off, and, icing on the cake, Fierceteeth and Strongwings have escaped." 

"Did someone mention cake?" Clay asked, appearing out of nowhere. 

"Oh geez. Does Glory know?" Tsunami questioned. 

"Yes." Sunny said with a sigh. "And no Clay, we don't have any cake." The Mudwing looked slightly disappointed and walked away. 

Despite Coal's secrecy, the others managed to get out of Nightflyer what was going on, and the day that Firefly got out of the infirmary, Pineapple struck again. And then again. Seashell and Squelch were both sent to the infirmary within a week, both having been attacked. The Dragonets of Destiny were at a loss. Where was Pineapple in between these attacks, and why was she attacking these dragonets specifically? After Nightflyer ended up in the infirmary, Starflight figured it out. 

"Glory said that the message Pineapple wrote in blood said 'The Dragonets Are Next', right?" he questioned. Sunny nodded. "What if she meant our children?" 

"What?" Clay said in confusion. 

"The dragonets are next. Think about it." Starflight explained. "First Firefly, Then Seashell, Then Squelch, Then Nightflyer. What do all of these dragonets have in common?" 

"They're all the children of a dragonet of destiny." Tsunami realized. 

"Exactly." Starflight confirmed. "She's going after our dragonets, which means we have a better idea of who is attacked next." 

"So, who is it?" Sunny questioned.

 "Well, process of elimination, either Kelp, Air, Rainkeeper, or Joy." 

Pineapple scowled as her old, familiar, failure of a trainer stepped into her dreams. 

"What do you want Fierceteeth?" she demanded. 

"How is your task going?" the nightwing questioned. Pineapple scowled again. 

"Horribly. I started with that pathetic Nightwing, but someone hear her scream so I had to run before I could finish the job. And then, that stupid Seawing fought back too much that I couldn't knock her out. And that ridiculous Mudwing ran away. Don't even get me started on that putrid older Nightwing though." she explained. 

"Well, QUIT FAILING!" Fierceteeth snapped. "Don't you understand the risk here? I need all of those dragonets dead before I try to kill Glory. We only get one chance at that and if it fails, then we both die." Pineapple snorted. 

"Please," she snarled. "None of her guards will be any trouble. Especially the Nightwing. I beat him when I was an untrained seven-year old. You can take him down just as easy as a butterfly could."

 "Don't be so sure." Fierceteeth ordered. "That's our problem. You immediately underestimate everyone. That's why you keep losing." Pineapple growled.

 "Fine. I'm done failing." she vowed.

Fear is a strange thing. You can be scared, you can be horrified, or you can be terrified. Or, in some rare cases, maybe you're multiple of those three things at once. Nightflyer, Rainkeeper, Squelch, Joy, and Clay were all three. Rainkeeper found it a day after it had been put up. They closed up the Art cave until it was washed away. Many dragons at JMA sat in fear, wondering if they'd be next. What was this all about, you wonder? It started with a missing hybrid, and then it became something horrifying, when Rainkeeper found a message on the Art cave wall. It was written in blood and signing with a picture of two fiery eyes.

If you ever want to see HER alive again, bring me Joy.