Everything Just.....Fell Apart. Really Fast.

"Winter!" a voice yelled. Winter spun around to see his Winglet and more flying towards him. Air, Seashell, Kelp, Joy, Qibli, Nightflyer, Turtle...and Moon. 

"What are you doing here?" he demanded. 

"Looking for you," Moon replied.

 "I'm not going back to Jade Mountain." he said firmly. "I'm going to look for my brother." 

"I thought so." Moon said softly. "We want to help you." 

"We do?" Joy said with a frown. Her eyebrows furrowed. "When was that the plan? Cause I did not agree to that plan." Ignoring her, Winter turned back to Moon. 

"You can't come with me." he insisted. "I'm going to Queen Glacier. I need to explain it all to her and get her to help me find Hailstorm." 

"Wouldn't it make more sense to go to the Sky Kingdom?" Nightflyer asked. 

"Or you could go after Icicle," Kelp suggested. 

 "I don't know where she's gone." Winter said bitterly. 

"I have a guess," Qibli began. "you won't like it though," he added, nodding at Joy. "I think she's gone to the rainforest. She knows that the one Scarlet hates the most is Glory - everyone knows that, if they know the story of what Glory did to her face. So I think Icicle might think that if she kills Glory, Scarlet will forgive her for failing to kill the others." There was a pause.

 Joy clenched her talons, attempting to keep her emotions in check. There was no way, no way, that she was going to let her mother be harmed.

 "I'm going to the rainforest." she declared fiercely. "There is no way that I am letting her be killed by a pointy, pompous, frosty-faced, mango-brained moron like Icicle." Her scales had turned bright red in fury. 

"Fine. You go after her. I'm going to Queen Glacier." Winter replied coldly. 

"That can't be your plan." Air insisted. "Go home? By the time you get there your brother could be dead. Your best bet is to catch Icicle."

 "Before Joy violently rip her to shreds." Nightflyer added.

 "I don't need help from any of you." Winter growled. 

"You do, actually." Joy commented. "You won't get two steps into the rainforest alone. But with me, and two Nightwings? You'd actually have a chance at survival." 

"And even if you find Scarlet," Qibli continued. "Do you think she'll just tell you where your brother is? Wouldn't it be useful and much more effective to have a mind reader with you?" 

"Um," Turtle said suddenly. The Seawing seemed even more green than usual. "Are we really doing this?" he asked. Winter looked at him. It was easy to see how to get rid of this dragon, and if he was lucky, it would work on Kelp and Seashell too.

 "You should go back." he told the Seawing. "You don't want to tramp around Pyrrhia looking for my deadly sister, who will kill you on sight, or my brother, who might do the same because killing Seawings was a specialty of his." Turtle paled and Kelp blinked in surprise. Seashell's expression didn't change in the slightest.  

"It's all right if you don't want to come." Moon added. "You could go back to Jade Mountain. You can tell them that we're safe and where we've gone." 

"That's true!" Turtle agreed, nodding and backing up.  "I'll do that." With that, he took off gratefully towards the school. Winter fixed his stare on Kelp, wondering what small detail he would need to convince this dragonet to do the same. But instead, Kelp glanced over at Joy, her scales red and black, her face determined and impatient. He relaxed slightly and set a determined look on his face as well. Winter could see that he wasn't going anywhere. Not now. 

"You're not getting rid of the rest of us that easily." Seashell assured him. 

"So we're all staying? Good. Let's not waste any more time, shall we?" Joy said. With that, she took off into the sky, heading for the rainforest. Kelp flew after her, Seashell following behind him with the others. "COME ON FROST FACE! I HAVEN'T GOT ALL DAY!" Joy yelled back. Winter growled slightly before taking off with them. He hoped that he wouldn't regret this. 

Glory frowned as a horrified Sandwing stepped into her dreams.

 "What happened?" she asked nervously. Sunny opened her mouth to speak, but nothing came out. She closed it and thought for a moment before trying again. 

"Everything just....fell apart. Really fast. Um....So. It turns out that Icicle, one of our students, has been working with Queen Scarlet this whole time and was plotting to kill us, Sora was the one who blew up the history cave because she was trying to kill Icicle, Icicle tried to kill Starflight and three other students in the process, And now, Sora and Umber ran away because they think that Ruby will want to kill her to avenge Carnelian, Icicle is gone, and AN ENTIRE WINGLET HAS DISAPPEARED TO GO CHASING AFTER ICICLE BECAUSE APPARENTLY SHE'S ON HER WAY TO THE RAINFOREST TO COME KILL YOU!" She said in panic. Glory's jaw dropped. 

"Slow down!" she cried. "Is Starflight okay?" Sunny nodded.

 "Are the students that tried to help okay?" Glory asked. 

"I don't know," Sunny replied. "Because they were three of the students that disappeared!" 

"How many students are gone?" Glory asked nervously. 

"Eleven. Icicle, Sora, Umber, Winter and the rest of his winglet, plus two more dragonets." Sunny explained. Glory looked at her miserably. 

"We have thirty-five students. And eleven of them are gone." she repeated. Sunny nodded. "THAT'S NEAR A THIRD OF OUR STUDENTS SUNNY!" 

"I know!" the Sandwing insisted. "We're not sure when they left, but all I know is that EVERYTHING IS A MESS! Clay is freaking out because one of the dragonets that left was Air, Starflight is the same way because Nightflyer was another, and Tsunami is threatening to murder everyone if something happens to Seashell and Kelp, who are also gone! Not to mention the fact that I have to somehow explain to my mother how I lost her left-hand man and I also have to explain how two students died and two royal ones are MISSING! I KNOW GLORY! I'M FREAKING OUT AND BELIEVE IT OR NOT, I'M A LITTLE STRESSED. I KNOW!!" she shouted. Glory stared at her as she calmed down. 

"So. Now that that's out of your system, how many dragonets are supposedly coming here?" she asked. 

"Nine. Including Icicle, who is coming to kill you." Sunny replied with a sigh. Glory snorted. 

"Don't worry about that. An Icewing dragonet won't be much competition for Deathbringer." 

"There's one more thing," Sunny said tentatively. "One of the dragonets that's gone missing.......is Joy."