A Fiery Rainwing and a Romantic Nightwing Oh, What you hear in dragon's heads

The rest of the dragonets had run away from Moon, but for some reason Nightflyer had chosen to stay. 

"You're not alone, you know." he told her. She glanced up at him, surprised that he was still there. 

"What do you mean?" she asked. He glanced around to make sure no one else was there. 

"I get them too. The visions." he admitted. Moon's jaw dropped. 

"Did you know about the explosion too?" she asked.  Nightflyer shook his head.

 "Your power seems much more advanced than mine. I rarely get visions, although they have been happening more recently. But mine seem to be much further into the future. It's strange." he explained. Moon frowned. 

"Have you ever had one about a Rainwing with fiery eyes that was hurting someone?" she questioned. Nightflyer stared at her. 

"Actually, yes." he admitted. "But I don't know who she is. In my vision she was- she....she slit Kelp's throat." Moon's eyes widened. 

"We need to figure out who that dragon is." she insisted. Nightflyer nodded in agreement. 

Moon walked into her sleeping cave and froze at the sight of Joy and Air. They glanced at her, then back at each other. Air nodded and they turned back to Moon.

 "So," Air said slowly. "You can read out minds." Moon looked down at her feet and nodded. 

"Got any questions?" Joy asked. Moon glanced up. She hadn't expected this. 

"What do you mean?" she asked.

 "Surely you've seen some things in our heads that have confused you. Is there anything you'd like us to set straight?" Joy explained. 

"You're not mad?" Moon said tentatively. 

"Well, that depends. Have you seen anything that would make us mad?" Air asked. Moon shook her head. 

"I don't think so." she admitted. 

"Then ask away," Joy insisted. 

"Okay." Moon thought for a moment. Was this a trick? Some kind of plot to see if they could really trust her? She wasn't sure, but since they were insisting, she might as well try to get some answers. 

"Joy. I, um. I can see into dreams too, and one night you were dreaming about a Rainwing with fiery eyes that was trying to kill you. I was wondering who she was." Moon told her. Joy's face remained emotionless, but her mind was much different. 

"Why do you ask?" Joy demanded suddenly. "Have you had a vision about her? Is she going to come here?" Worry was creeping into Joy's head

Rainkeeper. she was thinking. If she's coming, I have to warn Rainkeeper. 

"I haven't had any." Moon promised. "Just curious." Joy relaxed. 

"She's my cousin. My uncle's daughter. And well....Her name is Pineapple and we don't exactly....get along." she explained. Moon nodded. "Anything else?" She shook her head. 

"No. Not really. Honestly, Air, this is going to sound weird, but I like it in your head. It's very peaceful. It's a nice change. Joy, on the other hand has a very....brutal way of thinking some times." Moon explained. Air laughed while Joy scowled. 

"Is there anything we should know?" Air asked. "Anything you've heard in other dragons minds that we should me aware of?" Moon's eyes widened as she thought of what Nightflyer had been thinking about Air. 

"Um." she mumbled. "There's something I could tell you, but I don't think that the dragon who thought it would like it if I told you." Joy frowned. 

"What if you don't say who thought it? Or if you're just really vague?" she suggested. 

"Okay." Moon agreed. "Air. So, um....There's a dragon here that likes you. A lot. Like, major crushing. And um...when he first saw you," she trailed off and her eyes got a dreamy look in them. "Oh, it was amazing. He went on in his head for like five minutes on how beautiful he thought you were. At one point, he said, and I quote 'I think she just topped everything on my list of the most beautiful things in the world.'" Air blushed redder than anything. Joy's jaw dropped. She ran over and grabbed Moon by the shoulders. 

"Who is it? TELL ME!!! I NEED TO FIND THIS DRAGON AND PUT THEM TOGETHER!" Joy yelled. Moon couldn't take it. She burst out laughing. It was hilarious because Joy already knew the dragon. 

"You know him!" Moon blurted out. Joy froze, searching through names, including the truth. Air sat on her bed, with a silly grin on her face. 

"WHEN I FIND OUT WHO IT IS!" Joy warned. Moon only laughed harder. They didn't hate her. What more could she ask for?