Fight!

Nightflyer sighed. He hated, absolutely hated, the hurt look on Air's face. 

"Her name is Faithbringer." he began. "She's....She's basically my version of Macaw. Literally, she's the legit female, nightwing version of Macaw. She's annoying, obnoxious, and I can't stand her, and yet she keeps following me around." Air thought for a moment. 

"Well, that doesn't make it okay that she slammed me against a wall and threatened me if I didn't stay away from you!" she replied. 

"She did what?" Nightflyer yelled, growing furious. "Oh no. Flirting with me is one thing, but threatening you to get to me is way out of line! I outa-" his words were cut off as Air kissed him. He froze after she pulled away. "Well, okay then." he commented, a smug grin playing on his face. Air grinned. 

"Joy gave me some tips on how to get rid of her, if you're interested." she remarked. 

"Do tell," 

Later.....

It was only a few minutes until all the students of JMA had to be in their sleeping caves. Kelp turned down a hallway, only to spot Macaw leaning against the wall, looking extremely pleased with himself. At the other end of the hall, Rainkeeper neared, but at the sound of Kelp and Macaw's voices, he stayed put, listening to them.

"What are you so happy about?" Kelp questioned, not even caring enough to hear the answer. 

"Oh, you know," Macaw smirked. "Just had the best night of my life." Kelp snorted. 

"As if any girl would go near you with a ten foot pole." he commented. 

"Funny you should say that, seeing as you know the girl." Macaw retorted. Kelp paused. 

"Who?"

"Aw, come on. This is an easy one. A certain silver-eyed hybrid perhaps?" Macaw taunted. "Rumor has it I'm not even the first one. You're on that list too, aren't you? A bit of a slut, isn't she?" 

Kelp stood frozen for a moment as Macaw smirked at him. 

"You son of a bitch." Kelp announced, lunging at the Rainwing. He knew it wasn't true, but the accusation alone was enough to send Kelp over the edge. His fist slammed into the side of Macaw's head, sending him spinning to the ground. Macaw gasped as he got to his feet, pulling a blood-covered talon away from his face. 

"You wanna fight me, seaweed? Let's go." he declared, barreling into Kelp. Rainkeeper had heard enough. He turned into the hallway and watched at Kelp pinned Macaw to the ground. Kelp glanced up and his eyes widened at the sight.

 "Rainkeeper, you know I wouldn't-" 

"I know," Rainkeeper cut him off, every inch of him seething with fury. "So let's just kick the crap out of him and be done with this, shall we?" Kelp snorted. 

"Beat him up? Heck, he's lucky if he gets out of here alive."

Clay and Tsunami were walking down the hall when someone let out a shout. They rushed down the hall to see Rainkeeper, Kelp, and Macaw in the middle of a fight. 

"Hey!" Clay yelled as they rushed over. "Break it up!" Tsunami grabbed ahold of her son and pulled him away. Clay yanked Rainkeeper out of the mix. The boys strained against their captors as Macaw got to his feet. 

"See boys?" he snickered. "I always win." Rage fueled them. Rainkeeper growled and maneuvered his way out of Clay's grip, lunging at Macaw. Kelp lashed forward, unbalancing Tsunami enough that he could break free and he jumped at the Rainwing. 

"How the hell are we supposed to stop them?" Tsunami asked. And for once, Clay had a great idea.

 "I know." he said suddenly, darting down another hallway. 

Like usual, Moon, Joy, and Air stayed awake for a little while, talking before they went to sleep. So, they were awake when Clay appeared in the doorway.

 "Hi Dad," Air greeted him, unsure why he was there. 

"Hi Air," he replied. "Joy, can I borrow you for a minute?" 

"Sure?" Joy agreed, confused as to what was going on. Clay lead her to a hallway. Tsunami glanced at her, then at Clay.

 "That's....actually a great idea." she admitted. Joy walked down the hall and her eyes landed on Rainkeeper, Macaw, and Kelp. She stormed up to them as they fought and crossed her arms.

"What is going on here?" she demanded. The boys froze in terror. 

They glanced at her sheepishly from their frozen poses. Rainkeeper was on one end, his fist pulled back like he was preparing to punch, his other talon was wrapped around Macaw's neck. Macaw, in the middle, had his mouth open wide, like he was screaming. One of his talons was scrapping Kelp's sales, and the other was wrapped around Rainkeeper's neck. Kelp, on the other end, had one fist frozen millimeters away from Macaw's face, his other fist ready to claw; and he had the vulnerable spot of Macaw's tail clamped between his teeth. 

"Get. Up." Joy ordered. Kelp spat out Macaw's tail as they all quickly jumped to their feet. Rainkeeper and Kelp stood up tall, their talons clasped behind their backs. They stared ahead, making sure to not make eye contact with Joy. Macaw, on the other hand, did none of these things. He slouched and smirked, as if he was attempting to look cool. He stared directly at Joy. 

"Good thing you showed up, or one of these dragons would be nothing but a-" he began. His words were cut off as Joy wrapped her talons around his neck and lifted him off the ground. 

"You will speak when I want you to." she declared, dropping him. He fell to the floor with a thud. 

Joy walked down the line, staring at Kelp and Rainkeeper. They didn't even blink. She stopped at Rainkeeper.

 "Tell me what happened." she commanded. Rainkeeper relaxed and explained what Macaw had said and how they had reacted. When he finished speaking, he went back to the old pose. She went to Kelp next and Clay and Tsunami watched on in awe. "Do you agree with what he said?" Joy questioned. 

"Yes Ma'am." he promised. Then it was Macaw's turn. 

"Do you agree?" she asked again. 

"Absolutely not! I did no such thing! These two are nothing but a bunch of filthy, no-good liars and if you knew any better you woul-" his words were cut off as Joy punched him in the face, dropping him like a hot pan. He didn't get back up. 

"Thank you boys, that will be all." she finished. Rainkeeper and Kelp relaxed and bolted to their sleeping caves. Clay and Tsunami just stared at Joy in wonder. They turned to each other. 

"Glory." Clay bet. 

"Nah," Tsunami countered. "Deathbringer." 

"Hey Joy?" Clay asked. "Where'd you learn to do that?" 

"My mother, of course." Joy replied, walking back to her cave. Tsunami sighed as Clay yelled in victory. 

"Ha! You have to correct all my test papers!" he shouted.