41. Hatke Valentine?

"Manik!kaha aaye hai hum...haat hatao na...i wanna see!" Chasmish cribbed like a small baby and i sighed.

"So desperate chasmish! Wait a second and sambhal ke chalo warna gir jaogi!" I warned her and she was about to trip when i held her with my free hand while the other was covering her eyes.

"Dekha kaha tha na gir jaogi! But nahi! Kasam kha rakhi hai iss janam meh manik ki baath manihi nahi!" I said loud enough to know i was angry.

"kaise girti hah? I trust you,manik mujhe pata hai you will never let me fall!" She said with a smile and involuntarily i found myself smiling.

"Gussa kaise rahou tumse meh?" I asked in a helpless tone and she giggled.

"Chalo abhi at the count of three open your eyes!" I said and removed my hand from her face and started moving back.

"3.....2........1. .now open!" I said and stood behind her.

She slowly opened her eyes and was outstruck with the decoration of our 'date'

"Manik?" She said still in a daze looking here and there.

"Hmm?"

"Yeh sab tumne kiya?"

"Nahi mars se jadu aaya woh krish wala 'dhup' 'dhup' 'dhup' karke decoration karke chala gaya" i said in sarcasm and to my dismay my words made no sense to her.

Sigh.

"Par manik maine movie dekhi thi jadu mars se nahi tha?" She questioned and i swear i wanted to bang my head on the wall

I am your date!

Get attention to me!! ME!

jadu ke pass apni gf hogi!!!

Concentrate on our poor bf for god sake!!!

"Nandini! Hum jadu ki bate kal karenge ok?" I asked and she refused.

"Manik jadu mars se nahi tha!!"

Ab main iska kya karu?

"Nahi tha!"

Today i learnt i new thing about girlfriend!

THEY ARE ALWAYS,ALWAYS IN THE HELL RIGHT!

WOH KAHE TOH DIN WOH KAHE TOH RAAT!!

Bas mundi hilate jao!

"Good!" She smiled in satisfaction.

Ladkiyon ko samajna muskhil hi nahi namumkin hai!!!😥

"Shall we proceed?" I questioned and she smiled widely.

"Yesshhh!!" She said excitedly and i smiled

"Manik?" She asked

"I want to dance with you!" She pouted and how can i refuse to that cute face.

"Your wish is my command princess!" I said but noticed her frowning.

"no music?" She said sadly.

"When manik is here then why fikar!" I said making her giggle.

(Plug in the song! Ppl)

Tujhko... main rakh loon wahaan
Jahaan pe kahin
Hai mera yaqeen

Main jo... tera naa huaa
Kisi ka nahin...
Kisi ka nahin..

Le jaayein jaane kahaan
Hawayein, hawayein...
Le jaayein tujhe kahaan
Hawayein, hawayein...

"Waise jab maine kuch der pehele ganna gaya tha tab toh siti mar rahi thi! Hah? Ab itni sant? Waise roj aise hi logo ke liye siti marthi ho ki main special hu?" I said with a smirk making her blush.