▪ 2. The Flash(Female) ▪

After doing some timepass and roaming in the house like a zombie I was really bored.
I had nothing to do.

NOTHING!!!

Fab 5 members as you know are not here so jamming wasn't the option.

My last hope was destroyed when cabir told me he was on a romantic date with his lady love.

I sometimes really wonder how on earth this idiot got a girlfriend...

I glanced at the watch it was 7:00pm

I switched on the TV. After sometime i again glanced at the clock

7:10pm

What the hell!!!

My phone buzzed.

Phewww!!! I will have some company now . I took the phone. As i saw the name that flashed on the screen my smile vanished

Nyonika..

What the hell!!!? Why is she calling me. I just tossed my phone to the other side of the bed.
It stopped ringing.

Phew.

I sighed in relief.

But how on earth can this women see me happy? Again she had called. This time i answered the call.

Nyo: manik what the hell? why weren't you taking my calls?

Man:why should i?
I said bluntly. I was seriously in no mood to talk to this lady.

Nyo: ok, just cut the crap. Where the hell have you been? Aren't you not done with song yet? Till when are you going to stay there? When are you coming back home?

Man: nyonika, why so much concern all of a sudden? You need money na.... Poor thing tch tch.Am i right or am I right???

Nyo: manik....
It seemed like I was testing her patience. I was enjoying troubling her.

Man: wait i haven't finished.. Aur raha sawal 'ghar' aane ka i will never come back... Do you get that? And hah stop calling me. It was not so nice talking to you.

And i disconnected the call and took a deep breath.

I am really angry on her. She has ruined my mood and I need some fresh air. I sometimes really thing , what have I done to deserve a mother like her. How can she be so... so...
I literally don't have words for her.

To clear up my mind I decided to go out. I changed in casuals wore a jacket, and took a scarf that would cover my face and wore a cap.

"I am all safe" I said to myself as a adjusted the black scarf on my face.It was now really difficult to recognise me when only my eyes were visible. I glanced at myself for the last time in the mirror and went away.

I just walked down the lane. There weren't many people around. Some people looked at me suspiciously, will some just ignored. I went to the nearby garden and just sat there on a bench.
I took out my phone to see if any calls or messages but there were none. Everyone is busy.

I just checked if my face was properly covered, adjusted the cap and kept the phone back into my pocket.Seeing some children playing around a smile crept on my face.They were so happy no tension no worries in life.

I want to be a kid again.

Devil😈- I don't.

The smile vanished as I remembered my childhood which wasn't normal like this.
Nyonika wouldn't even pay attention to me or my wants. She seemed busy in her life least bothered about me.As dad was always on business tours she always had an upper hand.