▪ 32. Who are you? ▪

I woke up with a smile on my face.

I woke up fresh and was happy as I didn't get any nightmares all thanks to chashmish.

She really makes my day. Each moment I spend with her is like a blessing.

My phone buzzed. I smiled looking at the message from chasmish🤓

Good morning sunshine!🤗
I hope you slept well...
Be ready in 10 mins. We are going out today!
Tumhari eklauti girlfriend ;)

"Bade khush lag rahe ho!" Mukti chiped peeking into my phone to see the message.

I quickly locked my phone and slipped it into my pocket.

"Mukti its bad manners!" I said sternly.

"Bhabhi ka message tha na? Manan day out and all ,hah?" I blushed hearing the word 'bhabhi'

"Oh god you are blushing!" She exclaimed and I turned red in embarrassment.

"Shut up and stay away from cabir he is affecting you!" I shouted on my way to washroom.

I heard her giggling.

After 10 minutes I was fully ready and was about to step out of the house when mukti shouted from behind making me stop.

"Yeh lo scarf, or else you will be in trouble." She said giggling handling me a black scarf.

My mouth formed an 'o' shape.

"Thank you and take care. Call alya or cabir." she nodded and I kissed her forehead and went away.

******

"So where are we heading Miss chashmish!" I asked her rubbing my hands in excitement.

"Well, good morning to you too!" She said rolling her eyes.

"What!?"

"Tou don't even know how to treat your girlfriend or wish her or give a morning kiss." she pouted sadly.

"So chasgmish wants a morning kiss well I don't mind at all." I said happily and pulled her towards me.

"Manik kya kar rahe ho....koi dekh lega..." she said struggling out of my grip and blushing looking anywhere but me.

I smiled at her but did not release her.

I placed a tight kiss on her cheek and her eyes widen in shock.

"Good morning my chasmish!" I chirped and laughed looking at her reaction.

"I don't know how a boyfried treats his girlfriend but you will teach me, right?" I asked and she just blushed like hell.

"Where are we going?" I asked after leaving her but keeping a protective hand on her shoulder.

"It's a surprise!" She said smiling widely.

"Waise you look good but creepy in that hoody!" She said and I just smiled.

"I'll take it as a compliment, thank you!"

She stood there waiting for something as I waited along.

She raised her eyebrow and I mirrored her expressions.

"What?" I asked

"Nothing" she said and huffed.

Mukti ke sath reh reh ke yeh toh pata chal gaya hai ki when a girl says nothing its definitely means something.

"Waise you look the most beautiful girl on this planet." I said kissing her cheek and she blushed.
She looked so cute in that jump suit.

Hasi toh phasi!

"Thank you!" Blood ran through her cheek and I decided to tease her.

"Ab kya hai na girlfriend ko muh pe toh nahi bol sakte ki how awful she looks... boyfried khatre meh pad jayenge na?" I questioned.

Her face turned red and this time it was because of anger.

Uh-oh lagta hai bf sach meh kharte meh hai.

"Who are you?" She said raising her finger infornt of me.

I looked at her confused.

"Where is my cute and innocent boy. You are not him" she pouted and I smiled.

"So my girl finds me cute and innocent? What about  hot and sexy?" I smirked and she blushed.

"Nope." this time my smirk dropped and hers widen.

"Who are you and where is my innocent girl!" I exclaimed and we both busted out laughing

She started walking ahead holding my hand.

"Wait! Car?" I asked her and she started laughing.

"No. Train!" She said and I made a bad face.

"Woh jo railway track par chalti hai?" I asked and she looked at me as if i had grown 2 heads.

"Nahi woh jo hawa meh udthi hai!" She said in a mocking tone and i came to know i was testing her patience.

"But nandini it isn't safe!" I stated a valid point.

"I travel by it almost everyday Manik come na and when you are there with me toh how will I not be safe?" She said loping her hands with mine and i just smiled like a love sick teenager.

This is one crazy girl! Whom I love.

I thought with a proud smile.

"Manik pani puri wala!!!" She exclaimed rathed shouted making me deaf.

I turned in her direction to find a pani puri wala at the end of the street.

" I thought hum kahi jane wale the you know in train tht flys in the air!" She gave me a bad look and dragged me towards that pani puri wala.

"Bhaiya 2 plate pani puri dena!" She looked excited and i smiled.

"Nandini our vist was to the end of the street?" I asked and she looked are you kidding me look and ignored me.

"I don't wanna have this..." I said making a disgusting look.

I mean who the hell eats pani puri at 10:30 in the morning?

"Okay!" She said and concentrated ahead.

Okay?? What okay?? Did she just kinda ignored me???!

Soon the pani puri was ready and one by one it was passed on nandini's plate. I saw nandini devouring its taste making unnecessary sounds.

That little girl has one evil mind.

"You won't even taste?" She questioned blinking her eyes innocently at me.

"No!"

"Oh god this is freaking amazingggggg!!!!"

"Ummmmm......this is soooo gooddddddd!!"

"Bhaiya aur thoda thikha banana.."

"This is heaven!!" She moaned.

This is what was done for provoking me and I without even thinking took one from her plate and just stuffed it in my mouth.

She looked at me for an expression and I just...

1

2

3

"Aaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! This is soooo thikhaaaaaaaaa!!!"

*******
Stay blessed. Take care😘😉

#phir milte hai 🙈😄